Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Chiefs Thread


shakedownstreet

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is true. We beat both the titans, Texans, and chiefs. 

 

 

So Holder is fueling this stupid thought process that "We ArE GoOd EnOuGh If We JuSt MaKe ThE pOsTsEaSoN" chicken GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

So Holder is fueling this stupid thought process that "We ArE GoOd EnOuGh If We JuSt MaKe ThE pOsTsEaSoN" chicken GIF

He made no mention of the colts lol. It’s just a general statement records get thrown out when the playoffs start.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

So Holder is fueling this stupid thought process that "We ArE GoOd EnOuGh If We JuSt MaKe ThE pOsTsEaSoN" chicken GIF

Not a fan of Holder, but I think the point is not that the Colts could have been doing this, but that you never know who will make a run in the playoffs until it actually happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He made no mention of the colts lol. It’s just a general statement records get thrown out when the playoffs start.

 

Eh, I think that’s exactly what Holder was going for though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

 

Eh, I think that’s exactly what’s Holder was going for though.

its 100% what he was going for but people don't wanna admit it cause they are afraid to look foolish.

 

this place will be unbearable if it's an AFCS championship game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

its 100% what he was going for but people don't wanna admit it cause they are afraid to look foolish.

 

this place will be unbearable if it's an AFCS championship game. 

Had they played better at the end, beating Hous and/or Tenn, and Jack, to finish 9-7 or 10-6, it would have been very possible for them to make a run. It would be foolish to think the 7-9 Colts could have made a run.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coltsva said:

Had they played better at the end, beating Hous and/or Tenn, and Jack, to finish 9-7 or 10-6, it would have been very possible for them to make a run. It would be foolish to think the 7-9 Colts could have made a run.

the record doesnt improve the team in anyway we would get smashed at 10-6 or 7-9 who cares we are bad no matter what 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...