Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Chiefs Thread

shakedownstreet

Funny thing is, early on I was thinking "If the Bills didn't blow their lead against the Texans, there was a real chance they could be hosting the AFC Championship Game".

As I've said, if San Francisco makes the Super Bowl, I'm rooting for their opponent (Kyle Shanahan could lead a dynasty in San Francisco but I'll never forgive him for the Super Bowl 51 playcalling).

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Teams can win both ways, 2 different styles. I would rather have a Mahomes but getting a QB like him is rare. We had that in Peyton, I am starting to think Mahomes may be better than Luck and Luck had his great moments. Mahomes reminds me of Rodgers.

He’s just so shifty. I think luck was on the same level as Mahomes before the injuries starting piling up. Only difference is Mahomes knows how to avoid the big hits. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

The KC worship is strong with Nance and Romo.

I'll be pulling hard for whoever represents the NFC. 

The announcers on the Bills/Texans game were worse, the way they talked about Watt you would've thought Watt was seconds away from losing his life and he made the greatest comeback and professional sports history...