Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Chiefs Thread

shakedownstreet

I do feel bad for the Texans fan base, walloped by the Colts last year, this year looked like they would get walloped by the bills but pull it off, then looks like they will wallop the chiefs and get their toast burnt by the chiefs instead. I’d find a different HC it’s time to move on. BOB can’t get the franchise where it wants to go.

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

Definitely not, simply that if they make it I won't be rooting for KC under any circumstances.

The worship is getting annoying.

Opposing fans felt the same way about Peyton when he crushed the Broncos and Chiefs going into the AFCCG too.

The 49ers win as a team, not pretty like the early Patriots but Jimmy G is not the same level of playmaker as Mahomes.

I think it’s par for the course when the league is enamored with a certain few stars

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think they do have a good amount of cap space.

That's not the way to build a sustainable team.  Their cap will also take a major hit when they have to re-sign Watson, who is eligible for an extension this off-season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

That's not the way to build a sustainable team.  Their cap will also take a major hit when they have to re-sign Watson, who is eligible for an extension this off-season.

Titans would have won this division if Tannehill started from day one, looking at his fit with their offense.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

Just a friendly reminder that Houston has 0 draft picks in the top 45 in '20.

No first rounder in '21.

Only 1 second round pick in next 2 drafts. 

Yikes.

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think they do have a good amount of cap space.

Yeah but I do believe they have some big name players they’ll have to resign this off season

• Like 1