• Colts by 7-13
    • Colts by 1-6
    • Tie
    • Pitt by 1-6
    • Pitt by 7-13
    • Pitt by 14-20
    • Pitt by 21 or more
  2. 2. How many TDs does JB throw for?

3. 3. What WR steps up (most yards) with TY out?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2019 at 06:00 PM

As much as I love the Colts and hate Pittsburgh. I'm going with Pittsburgh just because I'm superstitious and I've had to do things that always make us lose unfortunately. I had to buy a car, clean my place and move things around to be able to watch the game. I sure hope I'm wrong though. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

5) Pitt D stacks and we have less than 100 rushing (unless we hit the edge a lot)

Do you think we might see some jet-sweeps?  Maybe with Hines or Campbell?

Reich used it more last year than he has this year.

We hit one of those for a big gain, 100 yds rushing becomes more likely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, superrep1967 said:

As much as I love the Colts and hate Pittsburgh. I'm going with Pittsburgh just because I'm superstitious and I've had to do things that always make us lose unfortunately. I had to buy a car, clean my place and move things around to be able to watch the game. I sure hope I'm wrong though. 

haha  superstitiousrep1967  

tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif

Hot take:

JB parachutes onto the field from a fighter jet right after kickoff, and annihilates the Pitt defense with a charming smile. You heard it here first, and you can thank me when it happens

Prediction:

JB throws for 120 and 1 td, Mack runs for 70, Vinny is 1/1 XP and 2/2 field goals, Darius Leonard scares the daylights out of Mason Rudolph as the Colts sleepily stumble their way to a 13-7 win. Then I take a nap

Bonus Prediction: The wet towel talking heads ignore anything that’s happened in the last twenty years and state, for the bajillionth time ever, “Y’know, the Cowboys are pretty good this year.”

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Do you think we might see some jet-sweeps?  Maybe with Hines or Campbell?

Reich used it more last year than he has this year.

We hit one of those for a big gain, 100 yds rushing becomes more likely.

I sure hope so. I actually called for those in the thread with matchup and PFF info. I think their ends are vulnerable to the rush. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Hot take:

JB parachutes onto the field from a fighter jet right after kickoff, and annihilates the Pitt defense with a charming smile. You heard it here first, and you can thank me when it happens

Prediction:

JB throws for 120 and 1 td, Mack runs for 70, Vinny is 1/1 XP and 2/2 field goals, Darius Leonard scares the daylights out of Mason Rudolph as the Colts sleepily stumble their way to a 13-7 win. Then I take a nap

Bonus Prediction: The wet towel talking heads ignore anything that’s happened in the last twenty years and state, for the bajillionth time ever, “Y’know, the Cowboys are pretty good this year.”

why on 120, does the parachuting take to much out of him? also, is he tandem jumping?

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

why on 120, does the parachuting take to much out of him? also, is he tandem jumping?

Nah he just spends too much time smiling at them.

For real though, my hot take and my prediction are separate scenarios. One is what I want to happen, one is what I think will happen.

I’ll definitely still want to take a nap in either scenario, though, because I like doing that

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Nah he just spends too much time smiling at them.

For real though, my hot take and my prediction are separate scenarios. One is what I want to happen, one is what I think will happen.

I’ll definitely still want to take a nap in either scenario, though, because I like doing that

Naps are the shizzle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, superrep1967 said:

Im going Pittsburgh as well cause for some reason we can never play well and beat them.

17 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Colts        24

Steelers  16

Jacoby throws 1 TD.... a quick hit to Campbell who YACs it for long TD...

.... Mack runs for 1 TD

.... and Rock Ya-Sin scores on a Pick-6, temporarily shutting the pie-hole of several Forum detractors. :stir: :neener:

Jacoby got hurt....Campbell and Mack scored nothing....and Ya-Sin stunk.

I'm putting myself on "ignore". :facepalm: