Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eric Stienbech And Robert Gallery Available

Fr33UpFr33ney

I admit, I pay tons more attention to high school players than I do pros on other teams.

I know Gallery had short arms and struggled with the raiders and was moved to guard.

Steinbech I believe was pretty good for cleveland right.

Should we spend our money on one of these guys.

I mean. With the guys we have now, 1 of these dude's would give us a promising O-line.

Which Luck will need since he is constantly moving out of the pocket. He may struggle the first year on reads.

Constanzo, Gallery/Stienbech, Pollack, Diem, Ijalima.

Sounds like it could be pretty solid.

Gallery won't come for cheap, he's getting old, and he's not that great. No to him. Steinbech would be interesting, but unless he comes for cheap, then no. Pick up a guy in the draft, and let Reitz stay at LG for next year, and make the draftee the RG.

I don't get why Reitz gets written off so easily. We had an improved run game last year, and as far as I can tell, it had more to do with Reitz than anyone. The guy didn't even play football in college, he was a basketball player. He went to pro football, gained 60+ lbs, and bounced around practice squads as a Tackle for a couple years before he got to start at LG for us. I'm willing to see if he can make the same kind of jump next year as he did last year. If he continues to improve, we could have a very solid Guard on our hands.

Colts coaches need to move reitz to right tackle. I am not happy with a guy who is 6'7 playing guard,not to mention he has almost no bulk. They said he played basketball in college. He is to tall and athletic to play guard. Starting line needs to be LT-Anthony castonzo LG-Ben ijalana C- Kirkpatrick/Shipley/pollack/Saturday? RG-Winston justice RT- joe reitz