Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Trace McSorley to replace Jacoby Brissett..

I am high on this kid, and still feel Ballard will get a 2nd for Brissett with Giants as the most likely destination..I think McSorley is really being slept on, all the kid does is win, and is a high level athlete..He has a great work ethic, attitude, and a unique skill set that has been proven recently to work in the NFL.. With good coaching and development, which the Colts now possess he can be more than a serviceable backup on the cheap for the next 4 years, and possibly much more..He has a little bit of Russell Wilson and Baker Mayfield in him...If he is there in back of 3rd or 4th you got to think about pulling the trigger..

I do think if anyone’s is interested in JB it is the Giants.  The league is all about connections and JB has a Bill Parcells connection who has a Giants connection who needs a QB. Now he may be brought in for competition w a draft pick. 

• Like 1

We are gonna lose Brissett next yr anyways..Got to start thinking about his replacement..I think McSorley is a Ballard kinda guy..Great work ethic,character, elite athlete, and proven winner..And yes, hopefully all he has to do is hold a clipboard, but with good coaching I think he can develop into a guy who can win some games if Luck goes down and possibly more than that..Much like Patriots always have a QB waiting in the wings that they can trade for assets down the road we need to also follow this model..

2 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I do think if anyone’s is interested in JB it is the Giants.  The league is all about connections and JB has a Bill Parcells connection who has a Giants connection who needs a QB. Now he may be brought in for competition w a draft pick. 

Read my mind, nice job connecting the dots..Brissett also fits the type of style the Giants have always played, he is a perfect fit for them. Don't rule out Arians not having faith in Winston and bringing him to Tampa either..

I live an hour from Beaver stadium and i love the kid but i'm not so sure about him in the NFL.

No disrespect to the kid but doesnt fit our plans as an offense and i've seen too many similar QBs not be able to make the transition.  But, in saying that, what do I really onow about building an NFL roster? Not too much really.