Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady undefeated vs. remaining AFC QB's

Mel Kiper's Hair

1 in 6 or 7 bucks the trend, man!!! If it is the Colts at NE, the time would be right for Luck's first win vs the Patriots. Peyton was 0-6 vs the Patriots before he put up tons of points in a 40-21 win at NE to go 1-6 in 2005.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chargers sneak out with a win and host the AFCCG either. Brady was 7-0 vs Jack Del Rio coached Ds till he lost the AFCCG at Denver in 2013, for what it is worth. Brady was 8-0 vs Jaguars till he lost at Jacksonville this year. It is just New England, their coaching along with Brady have been so consistent for years that their records are going to be favorably positive on so many fronts vs so many teams. 

Streaks are meant to come to an end at some point. Heard that it could be snowing a bit with weather close to the low 30s in NE this weekend. Kicking could decide the game??

• Like 2

I think we had dropped 9 in a row to KC prior to our win.  Didn't affect the team's attitude going into KC and winning on their home field.  

In all honesty this team is not a team you can judge by any Charger's team in the past.  They are game plan flexible, fierce, fearless and focussed.  They love being underestimated and they have shown peeks of their best game in various areas all year long but are just now getting closer to playing their best game across the board to peak at the right time.

I'm not afraid.  I think it's a year of exorcizing all of the demons of the Chargers' past.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

I think we had dropped 9 in a row to KC prior to our win.  Didn't affect the team's attitude going into KC and winning on their home field.  

In all honesty this team is not a team you can judge by any Charger's team in the past.  They are game plan flexible, fierce, fearless and focussed.  They love being underestimated and they have shown peeks of their best game in various areas all year long but are just now getting closer to playing their best game across the board to peak at the right time.

I'm not afraid.  I think it's a year of exorcizing all of the demons of the Chargers' past.  

Brady's career records against other teams/QBs won't mean a thing when the ball is kicked off on Sunday. 

Good luck Sunday, hope it's a good, hard-fought, entertaining game! 

• Like 1

Lol I knew this Factoid.. fact is this is how I rate the remaining AFC QB from least afraid to most afraid to face:

Mahomes : sorry he hs come back to earth the last few weeks (minus the god awful raiders) and I just don’t fear him.. but more importantly his D is worse than the Pats and well they stop them a few more times than KC stops NE

Rivers:  this is the Chargers, they tried give that game away last week and this week they face a real O..  and well Rivers is good but not Mobil Pats D can get to him.

Luck — good D and a good run game and he seems confident..  still like our chances at home but the one guy I wouldn’t want to see in the Razor

18 hours ago, our_dbs_rock said:

dennis_green_rant_2006_640x360_730395715

If you wanna crown them..............

lol!! :lol:... never will forget. RIP sir.

It's fine Brady's record against every team is bomb.. even the dreaded Dolphins. This team is not the same team as in past years. If they win Sunday, might as well crown em lol.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:12 PM, Jules said:

My husband is a Pats fan but isn’t as into football as he is with his Red Sox (his big passion is baseball). He already told me to not be suprised if the Pats don’t make it this year.

yet no one will be surprised if they do.

more like bored with it