Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FINALLY!!!!

csmopar

20 minutes ago, csmopar said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001006473/article/marvin-lewis-out-as-bengals-coach-after-16-years

Bengals are my second favorite team behind the colts, this was a move that should have been made years ago.  Good Riddance

Agree. It was a puzzlement why they kept Marvin Lewis for so long. The devil you know is still a devil.

8 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

Would be a good DC pick up for any team. On the positive side, made the Bengals relevant despite playoff failures. 

Exactly. People don't remember how bad the Bengals were before Marvin Lewis. The Bengals and the Cardinals were the laughing stocks of the NFL. He made the Bengals competitive. 

16 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

I find it funny the Colts lost to the Bengals, Jets and Jaguars. All three of those teams are completely inept and undisciplined. Just shows that you have to bring it every week in the NFL

To be fair, we had injury issues then. We're nearly a fully healthy team now. I suppose it might have also taken Frank Reich a few games to figure things out, which is certainly faster than most coaches.

8 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

To be fair, we had injury issues then. We're nearly a fully healthy team now. I suppose it might have also taken Frank Reich a few games to figure things out, which is certainly faster than most coaches.

All new coaches, new systems, one of youngest teams in the league.

It wasn't just Frank who needed to figure some things out... including the rookies getting used to the speed of the NFL.

• Like 1