Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Next Or Dare I Ask?

Gramz

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, March 10, 2012 - insulting
Hidden by Peytongirl, March 10, 2012 - insulting

I am not trying to say anything political with this, but I do see the Colts loosing a lot of the women fan base over this which is pretty good chunck. They do IMO watch more because they like a certain player then just for the sake of watching football.

I also believe teams feed off energy. And the last thing you need is to start feeling like a Cubs fan.

The next person to leave the team by the looks of it will be Freeney. Other than him, likely candidates to leave include Garcon, Saturday and Diem

"cough" Wayne "cough". I am sure it was just a slip on the mind but I'd say it's all but a lock that he's gone. Maybe Tamme as well but something tells me we find a way to keep him.

I am not trying to say anything political with this, but I do see the Colts loosing a lot of the women fan base over this which is pretty good chunck. They do IMO watch more because they like a certain player then just for the sake of watching football.

I also believe teams feed off energy. And the last thing you need is to start feeling like a Cubs fan.

I like watching football, period. Not because of a certain player. Having said that, certain players definitely make the games worth watching... :manning:

I agree with Freeney because he does not want to restructure. I don't see Saturday coming back and I think Wayne may follow wherever Peyton goes possibly. Not sure about the rest. As far as being a female fan, it has nothing to do with a certain player. That is a little insulting to me, I am a Colts fan, have been and will be forever. If I only watched for certain players I don't think I would be on here talking about football.

"cough" Wayne "cough". I am sure it was just a slip on the mind but I'd say it's all but a lock that he's gone. Maybe Tamme as well but something tells me we find a way to keep him.

Yeah, I'm acting like Wayne is already gone. To me, there's no chance he is back with the team next year

I think you and me have a better chance of playing WR for the Colts next year than Reggie does so I agree with you.

I keep thinking he's already gone, as well. Listening to him talk on ESPN yesterday, I think it's pretty much a given.

I agree with Freeney because he does not want to restructure. I don't see Saturday coming back and I think Wayne may follow wherever Peyton goes possibly. Not sure about the rest. As far as being a female fan, it has nothing to do with a certain player. That is a little insulting to me, I am a Colts fan, have been and will be forever. If I only watched for certain players I don't think I would be on here talking about football.

Women are smart, savvy, & typically follow entire teams not just a single player I completely agree. Peyton Manning is the exception that literally defies the rule.

Jeff Saturday will retire & Reggie Wayne will land with Peyton in Denver or Miami in my humble opinion.

What in the situation with centers in Denver and Miami? Room for Saturday?

Denver J.D. Walton started 32 games the past two seasons, 2 years left on his contract.

Miami Mike Pouncey started 16 games as a rookie last year.

Kansas City

Casey Wiegmann started 10 years straight for 2 teams KC/DEN, but is older than Saturday and is a free agent.

Women are smart, savvy, & typically follow entire teams not just a single player I completely agree. Peyton Manning is the exception that literally defies the rule.

Jeff Saturday will retire & Reggie Wayne will land with Peyton in Denver or Miami in my humble opinion.

I would have liked your post but I have met my quota for the day. Thank you for saying that. I agee about Denver or Miami though. They made is sound pretty convincing on ESPN. Only other place I was thinking was maybe Cardinals with Larry Fitzgerald. Could you see Peyton throwing to a duo of FItzgerald and Wayne? wow!

I would have liked your post but I have met my quota for the day. Thank you for saying that. I agee about Denver or Miami though. They made is sound pretty convincing on ESPN. Only other place I was thinking was maybe Cardinals with Larry Fitzgerald. Could you see Peyton throwing to a duo of FItzgerald and Wayne? wow!

haha Kayla, I went to "like" your post, but apparently I have met my quota for the day as well. :blueshoe:

haha Kayla, I went to "like" your post, but apparently I have met my quota for the day as well. :blueshoe:

Question for mods why do we have limits on how many likes we can give out a day? I understand the limit with negatives that have gone away but what's wrong with being able to say hey I liked what you posted a bunch of times a day?

Okay sorry I return you to your thread now.

I agree with you, Freeney is gone. IMO he was gone no matter what he did.

I didn't know we had limits on likes, to be honest. :dunno:

I liked both posts for you guys, just for good measure. I also took care of the insulting post, too. That type of stuff is not needed. There are tons of female football fans who love the game.

That would be the same as saying the male fans only watch the games for the cheerleaders. :nono:

I wonder if he would have signed the contract IF all of this had taken place before instead of RIGHT after the ink dried. :hmm:

I have a feeling he had an idea it was coming. I mean I am sure his agent asked about it. With that said I think Mathis is just really excited about playing for Pagano. He was the first player I saw speaking out about him when we hired him. He was in Fox 59's studio almost as soon as the presser was over. I think that style of defense has him really excited.

I am glad he's coming back we are going to need him. Also not like Mathis had much choice we put the tag on him so it was going to be play for us or don't play.

Question for mods why do we have limits on how many likes we can give out a day? I understand the limit with negatives that have gone away but what's wrong with being able to say hey I liked what you posted a bunch of times a day?

Okay sorry I return you to your thread now.

I would of liked this too but can't as stated above. lol. I don't get it either though. How many likes do we get a day anyway? I guess I have to start deciding what I should use them on, make sure I really like it, ha!

I liked both posts for you guys, just for good measure. I also took care of the insulting post, too. That type of stuff is not needed. There are tons of female football fans who love the game.

That would be the same as saying the male fans only watch the games for the cheerleaders. :nono:

Well for the record I happen to like the "girl power" we have going on in this thread! I might be male but even I'll say some of our better posters here are female! Some of my favorites are female, besies you three Colliefangirl, Jules, Coltssouth and shecolt are some my favs and probably more I forgot me so forgive me if I didn't mention you.

I have a feeling he had an idea it was coming. I mean I am sure his agent asked about it. With that said I think Mathis is just really excited about playing for Pagano. He was the first player I saw speaking out about him when we hired him. He was in Fox 59's studio almost as soon as the presser was over. I think that style of defense has him really excited.

I am glad he's coming back we are going to need him. Also not like Mathis had much choice we put the tag on him so it was going to be play for us or don't play.

I remember that when he was saying he was excited about it. He liked the idea of it right away. I think he can really shine in a 3/4. I kind of question Freeney though .

Well for the record I happen to like the "girl power" we have going on in this thread! I might be male but even I'll say some of our better posters here are female!

dang, once again I can't hit the "like" but I like this.. :-)

Thank you! I appreciate that and lol at your last sentence. Really did make me laugh!

Well for the record I happen to like the "girl power" we have going on in this thread! I might be male but even I'll say some of our better posters here are female! Some of my favorites are female, besies you three Colliefangirl, Jules, Coltssouth and shecolt are some my favs and probably more I forgot me so forgive me if I didn't mention you.

That is awesome! Thank you, and I would of liked this too if it let me :)

@gocolts He might have been tagged and had to play one year, but not a long term contract.

I think we would have just kept tagging him not like we have anyone else to tag :(

Powers isn't worth the tag and Bethea is under a long term deal.

With that said I do think Mathis understood some what was he was getting himself into. If his agent is worth anything I am sure they talked about the future of the team.

Next would be acting aggressively once the FA market is open next week.

We are in need of some WRs, TEs, OG, C, NT, LBs, DBs, and a QB2.

Yeah, but besides that - we're good.

Someone on one of the sports channels said Luck is going to a team that has less talent than Stanford. I'm not sure about that but I'm pretty sure Bama could beat us worse than LSU.

Anyone who states, implies, or infers that women are not students of the game, astute analyzers of defense, proficient in grasping the necessity of field position, & experts in dissecting situational offensive football are crazy, foolish, & not worth listening to.

Women have a great deal to contribute to this fantastic game & I, for one, will always respect & seek out their wisdom, impressions, & viewpoints every grid iron game day.