Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How do we beat the titans

Stephen

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Texans will probably win the Division, they have the Football Gods on their side and win in OT or by 2 points every week lmao. But I give us a 50% chance of getting that final WildCard spot. Right now for the final spot it is Colts, Bengals, Ravens, Titans, and Dolphins all at 5-5 for that spot. As long as we get in, that is all I want for this year. You know since media dopes has us going 2-14 and said Andrew had a noodle arm and was done :funny:

They may lose to Tenn next week and im confident we win that 2nd match up. I feel like we may not lose another game.

• Like 1

I think we go into Houston and impose our will. We didn't even have a running game last time we played them. Mack was still out with a Hammy. Plus we gifted them 14 points. We are a much more balanced and sharper team now. Remember also who our starting tackles were in that game? Good and Clark for God's sake! And we still ran up and down the field at will. Think about what I have said here people. Only way Houston beats us is if we beat ourselves.

• Like 1

Colts looking very good right now.  Offensive line has impressed two weeks in a row against two well respected defensive line units.  And all this has enabled Andrew Luck to play better than I have seen him play in awhile. Most impressive is the fact that he has significantly cut down on the turnovers, is making good decisions and spreading the ball around. Amazing what some protection and time in the pocket will do.  My only concern is Ryan Kelly’s knee. Hopefully it’s not any thing serious as we have great cohesion and chemistry with our current O-line starting unit.