Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How do we beat the titans

Stephen

4 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

Deflate our footballs and  video their signals

I "dislike" them so bad i wouldnt even wanna cheat like them.

we can do better.

Maybe just unleash Nelson on then.  Line him up at MLB and let him rush  up THE MIDDLE with that scream of his. It will freak the heck out of them.  They may just quit and go home.

4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I "dislike" them so bad i wouldnt even wanna cheat like them.

we can do better.

Maybe just unleash Nelson on then.  Line him up at MLB and let him rush  up THE MIDDLE with that scream of his. It will freak the heck out of them.  They may just quit and go home.

Quentin:  Aaaaaaaggghhh, nobody calls  me a sissy!!!!

MLB:  i swear I didn’t call you a sissy.....please for crying out loud don’t hit me.!!!’

If the Colts play error free, no stupid turnovers like Cox not catching a wide open pass then deflecting it to a defender, or Hines missing a wide open pass, stupid penalties, or bad turnovers in general and the Colts will be tough to beat at home.  

That being said, this D has to figure something out.  I think they can put up 30 on the Titans but I think the Titans can put up 30 on the Colts D if it continues playing the way it has been.  They have to pressure Mariotta.  It’s still not like Mariotta has played out of this world against the Colts.  He played like crap against them last year but still managed to pull out two games.  I hope he plays similar to how he did last year which probably won’t fair too well.  After two bad defensive performances in a row, the D needs to step up.

Our O.Line is the key in this game. The pressure they put on Tom was scary good. If Luck stays pressure free for most of the day we should be fine. This will be another tight game, I predicted we would beat the Jags 27-24 and it was 29-26. I can see this being something like 27-24 Colts again, yeah that close. We will need at least 27 to win this game. 

11 hours ago, BOTT said:

Solid plan coach pagano 

Well to be fair to his post the Titans "almost" beat the Chargers, got housed by the Ravens,  lost to the Dolphins and lost to the Bills. So to his point; other than beating the Pats what have they done? 

But since condescension seems to be the best medicine here you go....solid response from you Dennis Miller.

• Like 2

Keep their QB in the pocket so he's not running wild.  Be on the lookout for screen passes to their RBs, because they'll see how that worked for the Jags.

Keep Luck clean, don't drop passes and we could use another 100+ yard game from Mack.

Special teams will be important, so we can't miss FG opportunities.

I expect a letdown game from them after last week and they have been inconsistent this season.