Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday Night Football

Colts_Fan12

6 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The games so far this year haven't been bad I'm kinda sad that I've missed them all cause of work. The game tonight was a shootout and the Rams look more legit every week!

Yupp, they've made an emphasis on actually giving us "good" matchups on Thursdays this year. It's about time lol 

my bold prediction at week 2. Rams go 16-0 :lol:

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Jared Goff and the Rams offense looks unstoppable. 

The kicker is a chink in their armor, missing a 28 yarder, yikes!!! Every time Zimmer brought pressure though, he got enough stops on Goff with blitzes. Just wondered why he didn't blitz more. That is going to happen more as time goes on. 

Rams' are looking like the 2013 Broncos. Without Aqib Talib, they do not have enough firepower in their secondary to play man coverage and that has a ripple effect on the rest of the defense, IMO. I feel they go 15-1 losing one of their games to the Seahawks. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, chad72 said:

The kicker is a chink in their armor, missing a 28 yarder, yikes!!! Every time Zimmer brought pressure though, he got enough stops on Goff with blitzes. Just wondered why he didn't blitz more. That is going to happen more as time goes on. 

Rams' are looking like the 2013 Broncos. Without Aqib Talib, they do not have enough firepower in their secondary to play man coverage and that has a ripple effect on the rest of the defense, IMO. I feel they go 15-1 losing one of their games to the Seahawks. 

I agree. With CB injuries, a spread offense could do some damage. They'll just have to score about 40 points to beat Goff lol... 

The Vikes realistically could have won that game last night. I guess the Bills game was just a one game aberration.  

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When I narrowed down who would win the SB before the season started it was between the Vikings and Rams. I chose the Vikings by a hair. Looks like I may be wrong. I did have these 2 in the NFC Title Game, that still may happen but something is wrong with Minnesota's Defense. I have the Rams going 13-3.

I think the Panthers make the NFCCG, over the Falcons and Saints in that division. 

Rams vs Panthers is who I have got. 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I think the Panthers make the NFCCG, over the Falcons and Saints in that division. 

Rams vs Panthers is who I have got. 

Before the season started I had Vikings vs Rams in the NFC and Patriots vs Chargers in the AFC. I went out on a limb with the Chargers a bit going that far. The Pats haven't look good either but it's early with them. I still think the Vikings will get it together but their Division is tough. Right now Rams are the best team in football.