Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9-7 this year bet your savings on it

ColtsXNation6

53 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Yes, sorry people can say i am not a " real colts fan " if they want but I do not see the colts winning in Philly. Sure Wentz will be playing, and he may be rusty..... but I think the Eagles are the better team right now. IF the colts defense plays like last weekend this could very well be a close game, But I am not sold on the Colts defense yet.

That being said, IF the colts win not only will be as excited as the rest of you on here, BUT I will even admit I was wrong. I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong. But I would be lying if I said I am not hoping for a colts win, because I think that would be a big boost for the Colts if they beat the Defending super bowl champs on the road. 

You’re still not saying what that 100% guarantee gets me!  haha

• 3 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 1:43 PM, ColtsXNation6 said:

The fact We are Such a young team and coaching staff is scary good. Besides a mistake here or there I haven’t seen this team so well prepared in years, Andrew back and is looking great, and the defense is hungry and aggressive. I love the new look colts it’s gonna be funny how people tunes change when we start winning we got a lot of improvements to make but luckily we got 15 games left . I whole heartedly believe in 9-7 this year and Super Bowl next year, 110 plus million in cap space , 2 second rounders  I can’t wait

This morning I was thinking about the Colts record and remembered this thread and had to give it a bumpity bump. Personally, I was thinking 6 or 7 wins this year.

OP, who knew that your bet might actually UNDERESTIMATE our record?

What a year. Playoffs??! Playoffs!?! ....Yes Jim we're talking about the playoffs!!!  

• Like 6