Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears (+7.5) at Green Bay (9-9-18)

oldunclemark

14 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Bears are worse than the Browns. Aaron Rodgers had steroids shot into his knee. Dispute those 2 statements with me if you wish.

lmao 

I got no idea, we went to sleep early at my house and caught up on highlights in the morning. And this is what I get for going to to sleep early, I miss Rodgers having "the game".:bored:

But WOWZA, he sure did have a game.

Maybe it was a Paul Pierce situation? Did he actually look hurt?

15 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

Eh, Patriots won and the Bills only took 1 week to knock me down to a neutral observer and a "Don't let the Patriots win the Super Bowl and I'll consider the season a resounding success" viewer.

Cowboys lost at least.

Yeah...just start the kid at this point. Oh and trade McCoy for anything you can get for him...you are going to be playing from behind a lot this year. Sorry my friend....welcome to the our team sucks fan club!

14 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

But above and beyond it all, if you had the Bears and you got 7 1/2 points..

cash that ticket.

You won!

The Bears....the only team's fans that if they cover the spread against GB feels like it is a victory. I mean the only team I've seen get dominated over the years like this is the Jets by the Patriots. Aaron Rodgers just toys with them...like kittens chasing a laser light lol.

35 minutes ago, Jules said:

lmao 

I got no idea, we went to sleep early at my house and caught up on highlights in the morning. And this is what I get for going to to sleep early, I miss Rodgers having "the game".:bored:

But WOWZA, he sure did have a game.

Maybe it was a Paul Pierce situation? Did he actually look hurt?

It looked serious. I thought he at least sprained his MCL or tore something the way the guy landed on his leg and how it bent. Then he proceeded to come back and carve them up like Thanksgiving Turkey. As soon as he came back and led the team down the field for the first points I turned it off....I knew it was over. The fear in the Bears faces told me all I needed to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bears really impressed me last night, 'for a while' than as usual Rodgers carves them up and of course 'my man Mitch' can't add to a 20 point lead.

It's only been one week (so I try to avoid the hot takes) but your predictions of Pats/Vikings SB and Rodgers being MVP hold serve well right now.

Damn, I saw a replay and it did look like Rodgers was really hurt. Man what the heck lol. Amazing stuff.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jules said:

It's only been one week (so I try to avoid the hot takes) but your predictions of Pats/Vikings SB and Rodgers being MVP hold serve well right now.

Damn, I saw a replay and it did look like Rodgers was really hurt. Man what the heck lol. Amazing stuff.

So far so good but it's only 1 week. I was giving people a hard time picking the Bengals over the Colts and that one back fired on me. THANKS JACK lmao 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Yeah...just start the kid at this point. Oh and trade McCoy for anything you can get for him...you are going to be playing from behind a lot this year. Sorry my friend....welcome to the our team sucks fan club!

Seriously, what's with McDermott's fascination with Peterman? Just start Allen and see what if he can be anything.

Looking at the Bills' schedule, 0-8 is a pretty decent possibility.

Chargers, @Vikings, @Packers, Titans, @Texans, @Colts, Patriots

Only winnable game there is maaaybe the Titans. Back to back games on the road against the Vikings and Packers. I'm sure we'll lose those games by a combined score of 96-13. People are saying we can beat the Colts but our offense is beyond dreadful and Luck shouldn't have too much trouble picking apart the Bills' secondary. That Patriots game is a MNF game too, I'd love to have whatever the schedule makers were smoking when they decided that was going to be a primetime game.