Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts Fans!  :default_20smile:  Andrew Catalon, former GB Packer Wide Receiver and PFHOF-er  James Lofton, with sideline reporter Jane Slater are announcing the season and home opener, and rematch, with the Cincinnati Bengals, seen regionally as the The NFL On CBS early regional game, and  also televised within Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois, for the 1:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time kickoff, live on HD.    :coltslogo:    :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:    :coltsfb:

https://506sports.com

https://www.506sports.com/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Great....NE. 

Can't wait to see that.:sarcasm:

Here is worse. I live like less than 2 hours from Nashville and like 5 from Indy and probably same to Cincy (though I've never drove there before because well....why would anyone want to go there). I get NONE of those teams games. I get KC which is almost 8 hours from me and I have NEVER seen a KC chiefs fan in my life...nor would I expect to find one outside the city. I had to get the ticket to watch Colts games but even if I was a Titans fan (which it is pretty evenly split between Indy, Titans, and Steeler/Cowboy fans here) I can't. So so dumb!

• Like 1

Wait, so the Colts and Bengals played each other in the last preseason game, and then they turn around and play each other again in the first game of the regular season?  I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm sure this has already been discussed ad nauseam, but that's kind of weird.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Wait, so the Colts and Bengals played each other in the last preseason game, and then they turn around and play each other again in the first game of the regular season?  I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm sure this has already been discussed ad nauseam, but that's kind of weird.

we always play the Bengals in the preseason, this was just a scheduling fluke 

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

we always play the Bengals in the preseason, this was just a scheduling fluke 

Yeah, I realize that.  It makes sense since they're close.  It's just kind of weird that they scheduled the preseason game as the last game of the preseason and the regular season game as the first game of the regular season.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 12:44 PM, dgambill said:

Here is worse. I live like less than 2 hours from Nashville and like 5 from Indy and probably same to Cincy (though I've never drove there before because well....why would anyone want to go there). I get NONE of those teams games. I get KC which is almost 8 hours from me and I have NEVER seen a KC chiefs fan in my life...nor would I expect to find one outside the city. I had to get the ticket to watch Colts games but even if I was a Titans fan (which it is pretty evenly split between Indy, Titans, and Steeler/Cowboy fans here) I can't. So so dumb!

1.Titans are on Fox

2. I am a proud KC fan

3. I have been to Cincinnati by way of Bowling Green

2 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

1.Titans are on Fox

2. I am a proud KC fan

3. I have been to Cincinnati by way of Bowling Green

You are the first I’ve heard of. FYI Titans are on fox but still not shown where I live in Kentucky...again 2hours from Nashville. Fox has Viking 49ers. I’ve been to Cincy too..Kings Island but yeah not much else to go see there lol.