Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Braden Smith has signed Rookie Contract

TKnight24

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Speaking of Braden Smith....

I was surfing around NFL.com the other day and stumbled into this....

A series they do every year....    this year it's called 18 for 18....     18 candidates in any given category for the year 2018.

Last year it was called 17 for 17.     And I'll be you can figure out what the series will be called next year?     Yup.

Well...   the category was "freakish athletes"....     so I'll post the link here and just scroll down to #15.    You don't often see offensive lineman on a list with the top freakish athletes.      Hello, Braden!

Enjoy!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000817977/article/17-for-17-college-footballs-most-freakish-athletes

Thanks for the read NCF, I found it an interesting article.

Did you read all the way to #1? That dude needs to become a Colt next year. Stayed in college for his senior year. Can we trade with a team that we think will draft in the top 2-3 picks in 2019?

Christian Wilkins seems like a beast in that article. Can anybody share stories about CW?

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Speaking of Braden Smith....

I was surfing around NFL.com the other day and stumbled into this....

A series they do every year....    this year it's called 18 for 18....     18 candidates in any given category for the year 2018.

Last year it was called 17 for 17.     And I'll be you can figure out what the series will be called next year?     Yup.

Well...   the category was "freakish athletes"....     so I'll post the link here and just scroll down to #15.    You don't often see offensive lineman on a list with the top freakish athletes.      Hello, Braden!

Enjoy!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000817977/article/17-for-17-college-footballs-most-freakish-athletes

If you look at #10 it's Brandon Bryant, people here have been talking about him for the supplemental draft in another topic.

• Thanks 1

Absolutely good that he gets such respect as an athlete. And when he has improved his balance and pass

blocking techniques for this level, he should be very, very good. 
 I miss watching Saturday kicking butt with his smaller frame. For me that was as good as watching Reggie running routes and making great catches. Great Football!