Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coordinators, Assistant Coaches, & More

TKnight24

Good to hear from Eberflus about the McDaniels situation, specifically that it wasn’t unsettling. Interesting that he was even in the building the night it went down, I bet he and Ballard bonded over that for sure. 

I’m intrigued by both our coordinators but especially Eberflus, hope he does well.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Good to hear from Eberflus about the McDaniels situation, specifically that it wasn’t unsettling. Interesting that he was even in the building the night it went down, I bet he and Ballard bonded over that for sure. 

I’m intrigued by both our coordinators but especially Eberflus, hope he does well.

I can see this the conversation going like this.

CB:  You will never guess what just happened.

ME:  What?

CB:  McDaniels just announced that he is staying with the Patriots as OC rather than coming here to be HC

ME:  What an *hole

CB: Yup.  Now, here's my plan moving forward.....

CB:  What do you think?

ME:  Great plan, do you think Reich wants to be a HC.

CB:  If not, he will after I talk to him.

• Like 4

Thanks TK for the posts!  I owe you a case of Apple juice because I'm starting to feel warm and fuzzy with this coaching staff and their approach.

McDaniels still did us good by giving us good coaches.  Now if Reich can get this team to help with a common mindset I feel we're going to get back to the Colts winning ways sooner than later.

Coach 'em up!!

• Thanks 1

Stephen Holder has a new article about how all three coordinators are first time coordinators. I wanted a more established staff, but I'm not worried about the staff. Reich will be heavily involved on offense, even calling the plays. Eberflus was heavily involved in game planning and play calling in Dallas. And I'm not worried about STs; would have loved to keep McMahon, though. 

• Like 2