Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the 1st pick in the 2019 draft, the Indianapolis Colts select....

cdgacoltsfan

50 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

After free agency and this draft, I think CB has us in great position to secure next year's #1 pick...who are the big difference makers coming out next year? I'm stoked!

We will take one if the GREAT defensive tackles that are coming out.

And our 2nd round pick we got from the Jets will be a fast linebacker...

1 hour ago, JColts72 said:

Well between family, work, meetings,parenting, etc., not as much as CB. U feel every pick is A plus?

I agree with Jvan, where is your breakdown on these picks?  You claim the draft is bad, break it down and tell us all why the picks were so bad.

42 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

I agree with Jvan, where is your breakdown on these picks?  You claim the draft is bad, break it down and tell us all why the picks were so bad.

Did not say all, like Nelson, thought maybe better d, line with back to back in 3 or corner/wr. Man some fans here are unreal if have a different opinion, like facists.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah, I know.

Imagine if not.

13 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Did not say all, like Nelson, thought maybe better d, line with back to back in 3 or corner/wr. Man some fans here are unreal if have a different opinion, like facists.

Your still not breaking down each player as to why they were bad picks.  Your just posting about player position.   Why were the players Ballard picked bad picks, specifically what about how they play made them a worse pick than a player picked after.

15 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Facists? Did you mean fascist?  Wow, if you attempting to call somebody out at least you could do is spell your insult correctly.

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Fascist? Did you mean fascist?  Wow, if you attempting to call somebody out at least you could do is spell your insult correctly.

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Facists? Did you mean fascist?  Wow, if you attempting to call somebody out at least you could do is spell your insult correctly.

Thanks for pointing out the typo.