Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Reich Expected to Interview

1959Colts

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Ehhh...maybe man..hard call..i don't know..not enough on his resume for me..

I see where you are coming from.  At least he has some HC experience with Miami.  Vrabel nothing.  But Ballard really liked Vrabel.  I honestly prefer him over the other two.  He is a young coach and you know he's the man in charge.  Lots of charisma.  Could be a home run. 

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

With Reich I think the leading candidate could that mean we bring Jim Caldwell back as qb coach or OC? They have worked together. Bevel might be the favorite but it kinda seems we are going retro with this team...back to the Star Wars days.

Caldwell coming back as an OC would be a strange move after him being fired as the head coach.

Not out of the question and I wouldn't have a problem with it but it sure would open some eyes around here. :D

5 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I see where you are coming from.  At least he has some HC experience with Miami.  Vrabel nothing.  But Ballard really liked Vrabel.  I honestly prefer him over the other two.  He is a young coach and you know he's the man in charge.  Lots of charisma.  Could be a home run. 

Yeah. .It could be really good or a disaster..

6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think Vrabel is legit..

36 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think it's going to be Bevel. I have no problem with Campbell.  He reminds me a lot of Vrabel and Cowher. 

The “Leader of Men” mantra suits him. Just would like a GOOD OC that can get the most out of our players. Ugh.. what a mess :(

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know, we are a Top 5 best Franchise since 1995 IMO and we cant even get Jim Harbaugh lmao Just kidding but good grief this Coaching search is cute.

Killin me...It is what it is , but it's sad at this point...Luck truly might be done..Only thing that makes sense..We ain't Tennessee. 

3 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Killin me...It is what it is , but it's sad at this point...Luck truly might be done..Only thing that makes sense..We ain't Tennessee. 

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Besides, when you have a GM who continues to say "it is never about just 1 guy" from the day he was hired, I am confident the Colts will rebound within the next 5 years with Ballard as GM, with or without Luck.

1 hour ago, jshipp23 said:

Meyer,  Swinney, Harbaugh, Cowher, Dungy, Manning, Saban, even Shanahan. ...If we hire freakin Dan Campbell,  Ballard needs to pack his bags. ..I can deal with Reich it's safe....

Half of those are unrealistic and most of others aren't "home runs"... Shanahan might be plausible not sure what I think about that. Dungy might agree to be a one year bridge, but I don't know that that would be a big help. 

Splash hire doesn't mean a good hire. 

1 minute ago, esmort said:

Half of those are unrealistic and most of others aren't "home runs"... Shanahan might be plausible not sure what I think about that. Dungy might agree to be a one year bridge, but I don't know that that would be a big help. 

It often destroys a Franchise or Program

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know, we are a Top 5 best Franchise since 1995 IMO and we cant even get Jim Harbaugh lmao Just kidding but good grief this Coaching search is cute.

Harbaugh is overrated... everyome needs to move on from trying to put him and Peyton back on the Colts at every chance. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I did, who do you want Chubb who is slow and will get 5 sacks lmao 

I could get on board with a few players, but don't feel the need to bring them up every other post especially when it has nothing to do with the topic. Try to keep your stalker level obsession in check. 

6 minutes ago, esmort said:

Dungy will probably be 3 yr deal..That's ok..Harbaugh will be gettable by then..

1 minute ago, esmort said:

I could get on board with a few players, but don't feel the need to bring them up every other post especially when it has nothing to do with the topic. Try to keep your stalker level obsession in check. 

Stalker level? What the hell you mean by that, you need to step off me. I have never even chatted with you before. If you have a problem we can take it to the Mods and you will lose so stop.