Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Many in the NFL think this is Belichick and Bradys last game together

RockThatBlue

6 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Mike Freeman, absolutely the worst sports editor for BR about sums this up for me. He rarely has a open comment section on his write ups. I`d say his credibility is ice cold.

I remember when he said a few years back Manning was going to retire after SB 48.

He was off by two years.

Regardless I could see BB retiring and Brady being left to his own devices in 2018 but both of them retiring? No.

They will both be back. I was going to make a cockroach reference but that would be too demeaning. There will be a lot of change this offseason but they get Edelman back. Add him to Cooks and Gronk...that's a scary offense. If they can add a pass rusher then they will win the AFC again. It used to be the AFC was dominant....you had the Pats, Steelers, Colts, and Chargers....elite teams...now its the NFC that I think have the favorites and most heavy hitters. I still don't see an AFC roster complete enough to beat them. That could change of course. They will just reload and come at it again. The offense without McDaniels might have some hiccups but Brady does most of that at the line anyways....the defense has a ton of Bill's influence....they will be alright.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Gus’s problem is that he rarely blitzes a qb and relies too much on the front 4 to put the pressure on the qb! Every qb has basically smoked a cigarette and taken a nap before a Colts defender can even breathe on them! Im not saying to blitz every play, just mix it up enough to get in the qbs head! Open gaps for lbs to get through, especially in the middle against slower pocket passing qbs. Gus has been around too long and will be too stubborn to change though!😒
    • Besides the Pacers shooting yesterday, what really stood out to me was they didn't wilt in the big moment of playing in a Game 7 at NY - that shows Mental toughness. Haliburton was playing like it was a just another regular season game and just doing his thing. Also, the Pacers weren't getting bullied inside, Turner and Pascal did the bullying for a change. They are finesse players that usually just care about scoring mostly but yesterday they were banging down low and played really aggressive. 
    • Yeah, Cus Bradley yes I said Cus I'm not a fan of his scheme if you want to call it that. So it doesn't matter who we have in the secondary it won't help. We could bring back these players in their youth again like Dion Sanders and Darrel Green and it wouldn't matter in my mind. I don't know why we hold on to a DC who has been 28 in total defense for two years. Bring in a DC with an innovative smart scheme that would confuse offenses. But what we have now is a defense that a JR high team could figure out. So yes the defense is a huge concern. We are going to have out-score teams which means our offense can make very little mistakes. 
    • Besides Shaq and Barkley, I forgot that Shannon Sharpe took the Pacers as well in this series. He is just rubbing it in towards Stephen A and Big Perk. He even said, come to Indy baby where they have a great team and great food, because NY is sitting at home now 
    • ...and Rick Carlisle has shown he can coach, no matter the team. Maybe he can replicate the Dallas Mavericks success with us and get us that elusive NBA championship!!!  
  • Members