Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Coordinators

MFT5

Been enamored with the direction of this team. Wether that be the ‘Erhardt Perkins’ system that Josh McDaniels brings and the influence and tutelage a Jake Peetz or Matt Eberflus bring to the table, excitement doesn’t quite quantity my angst.

What’s most interesting is the coaching/teaching/mentoring aspect Ballard consistently reiterates when establishing what he feels is the blueprint to a sustainable culture in Indy.

Found a article detailing the backgrounds of Matt Eberflus & Jake Peetz, deciphering presumptuous roles, outlining where each could pay off exponentially.

Andrew’s finally getting the coach he deserves & this team looks to be on solid footing thanks to ‘The Architect’ Chris Ballard. 

https://fullpresscoverage.com/2018/01/17/colts-prospective-new-coordinators/

10 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I wonder if Dick LeBeau would come in as some kind of defensive assistant. He has a lot of knowledge he could pass on to young players. 

Id much rather have Brian Flores from New England. LeBeau already said he’s planning to retire if he were to be released. 

7 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Id much rather have Brian Flores from New England. LeBeau already said he’s planning to retire if he were to be released. 

Flores turned down Arizona to stay in NE, probably as their DC.  From what we heard, JM already has his DC picked.  

Yeah. Reports are the he has most of his staff lined up. 

But bringing in a guy like LeBeau is valuable in any situation. It wouldn't even necessarily need to be a position coach. Just an assistant would be beneficial. 

If he's not ready to retire, but he's ready to cut his responsibilities back I would love to see him land with us in any kind of capacity. 

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

But bringing in a guy like LeBeau is valuable in any situation. It wouldn't even necessarily need to be a position coach. Just an assistant would be beneficial. 

If he's not ready to retire, but he's ready to cut his responsibilities back I would love to see him land with us in any kind of capacity. 

Lebeau can’t handle Brady I don’t want him anywhere near our Def lmao 

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

What about Jack Del Rio as defensive coordinator? 

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

You'd have a better chance to get Chuck Knoll to help with the defense than Brian Flores.

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

If your list of potential defensive coordinators existed of only those who could handle Brady, your list would be pretty short.  

Yeah well when it comes to him there’s not even a struggle Brady eats that zone up alive 

1 hour ago, will426 said:

Yeah well when it comes to him there’s not even a struggle Brady eats that zone up alive 

I never stated that I want him as DC. In fact, I stated that he's not going to be DC. That's already been decided. 

Dick LeBeau is a guy who can help make a defense better, period. It doesn't matter if Brady had ever even been born. 

LeBeau is the kind of coach you want in your organization. He hasn't been around as long as he has for no reason.