Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Holder's in New England trying to get info on McDaniels

Steamboat_Shaun

4 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I don't feel like any of us will truly feel "good" about Luck's status until we hear "Andrew has completed his throwing regimen and is prepared for a full workload and will take all first team reps going into OTAs."

I won't feel good until Luck says he's tested his arm completely and he's throwing without pain and he had the same zip on his passes that he did before the injury.

And that's the earliest point.    Otherwise, I want much more feedback from Luck. ALL positive.

On 1/19/2018 at 5:43 AM, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Surely Boston has better beer to offer than Sam Adams, that stuff is junk.

It definitely does. He should sample the New England style (hazy) IPA's. Agreed on Sam Adams though. And yes I may be a bit of a beer snob but just don't put me in the pit of misery....

Please no one say Dilly dilly...

5 hours ago, life long said:

It definitely does. He should sample the New England style (hazy) IPA's. Agreed on Sam Adams though. And yes I may be a bit of a beer snob but just don't put me in the pit of misery....

Please no one say Dilly dilly...

I’m with ya. I drink IPAs almost exclusively, & the NE Hazy IPAs are bomb.

13 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I moved to CO from Indianapolis and the craft beer out here is good stuff. I too am an IPA enthusiast. The N.E. style just has such a juicy hop finish. Sorry for going very off topic but beer and football have always been intertwined.

1 hour ago, life long said:

I moved to CO from Indianapolis and the craft beer out here is good stuff. I too am an IPA enthusiast. The N.E. style just has such a juicy hop finish. Sorry for going very off topic but beer and football have always been intertwined.

NW IPA's are quite good. Full Sail Hop Pursuit and Deschutes Inversion are killer IPA's. 

4 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I can't do IPA's. Taste like feet to me. I do love a good stout though. If any of you find yourselves in VA, try Blue Mountain Brewery's Dark Hollow. * delicious...

On topic, I was happy to see what Holder was able to get out of a few NE offensive players about McDaniels. I'd imagine they wouldn't openly bash him at this point, but the compliments were exactly what you like to hear.