Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck lost 50#

hoosierhawk

17 hours ago, LockeDown said:

So why doesn’t Luck and company have a press conference and let us know? If nobody is lying and nothing suspicious happened, why not let us know?  He is out for the year so those expectations are gone.  

What the ....?  You wanna know how much weight he has lost in a presser?
Andrew:  Just wanted you to know i was honest and we just don't know exactly why i still have a twinge in my giddyup.

It happens to the best of us. Why just 6 years ago ya remember, Mr. Irsay paid that other guy $26M just like me essentially to rehab for a season. Oh well. like my wise ol' business advisor daddy always says, ___ happens, welcome to the NFL.
 I know i will be back next year bettern ever. I hope this lets everyone relax till next year, thanks.

5 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Andrew:  Just wanted you to know i was honest and we just don't know exactly why i still have a twinge in my giddyup.

It happens to the best of us. Why just 6 years ago ya remember, Mr. Irsay paid that other guy $26M just like me essentially to rehab for a season. Oh well. like my wise ol' business advisor daddy always says, ___ happens, welcome to the NFL.
 I know i will be back next year bettern ever. I hope this lets everyone relax till next year, thanks.

no, for him to tell us the status of his condition.  

14 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Weee doggy. Mama always said I was special...A press conference from Ballard and one from Luck coming at the end of the season. Christmas came early.  Hey, Mama....make a pan of biscuits for your sonny boy please?  

On 11/7/2017 at 12:30 PM, indy1888 said:

Say what you want about Dakich but he said since september that Luck wasn't playing this year. He even said point blank the Colts were not being truthful during the whole process and that Luck himself knew that it was all about ticket sales. He says  the guy who gave him the information is as close to Luck as you can get without being family and that the ticket sales thing came straight from Lucks mouth to this person who then told Dakich.  

Regarding Dakich.....

He's not right about Luck because he knows something the rest of us don't....

He's right because even a broken clock is right twice a day....    even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn...   

Make enough wild and crazy guesses and anyone is bound to be right every so often...

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, indy1888 said:

Say what you want about Dakich but he said since september that Luck wasn't playing this year. He even said point blank the Colts were not being truthful during the whole process and that Luck himself knew that it was all about ticket sales. He says  the guy who gave him the information is as close to Luck as you can get without being family and that the ticket sales thing came straight from Lucks mouth to this person who then told Dakich.  

Sat what you want about Dakich but he wouldn't get the time of day had he not coached under Bobby Knight. He couldn't even be hired as Indiana's coach when Kelvin Sampson was kicked out. In 10 years as a coach at Bowling Green he made the NIT two times and lost both times in the first round.

We all have opinions but mine is Dakich is a joke of an announcer and was a joke as a coach of any basketball team. How he is even qualified to have a job even talking is beyond me.

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Sat what you want about Dakich but he wouldn't get the time of day had he not coached under Bobby Knight. He couldn't even be hired as Indiana's coach when Kelvin Sampson was kicked out. In 10 years as a coach at Bowling Green he made the NIT two times and lost both times in the first round.

We all have opinions but mine is Dakich is a joke of an announcer and was a joke as a coach of any basketball team. How he is even qualified to have a job even talking is beyond me.

I never said anything about his basketball coaching, just pointing out that he nailed the Luck story.

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Regarding Dakich.....

He's not right about Luck because he knows something the rest of us don't....

He's right because even a broken clock is right twice a day....    even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn...   

Make enough wild and crazy guesses and anyone is bound to be right every so often...

I'm sure thats what happened.