Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

tolzien

OLD FAN MAN

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

He did not have 11 starts or a 55 rating. Lol. The Niners have zero talent at WR. 

he had 186 yards per game.  dead last among starters

his yards per attempt are bad and he sucks at reading defenses.  he has also been known to take off and run when receivers are open

we have talent at WR, but not on the line to support a QB like him

31 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Didn't Pags say he was going to look at the tape after pre-season game 3 as to whether or not to start Morris?  He then went out and started Tolz in game 4.  Why is anyone's guess.

I have zero confidence we'll see Brissett under center to start next week.  Just my opinion (based on historical fact).

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Didn't Pags say he was going to look at the tape after pre-season game 3 as to whether or not to start Morris?  He then went out and started Tolz in game 4.  Why is anyone's guess.

I have zero confidence we'll see Brissett under center to start next week.  Just my opinion (based on historical fact).

Yes, that's exactly what happened. Let's hope he doesn't make the same mistake. 

Just now, Stephen said:

If you don't care don't respond. Point is Even Painter was better than Tolzien in his first start and when one of the worst qbs in franchise history is better than your current starter it doesn't bode well.

Different team,   different talent around him,  different opponent.   Apple's and hammers.  They both suck 

9 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

He did not have 11 starts or a 55 rating. Lol. The Niners have zero talent at WR. 11.4 yards a reception. 

He did have 11 starts and was 1-10. He started in week 6 and played the rest of the season. I'm thinking QBR and you're thinking passer rating. QBR is a much better stat and he actually had a 49 QBR. He only had 6.8 yards. He doesn't throw down the field.

Don't know where you are getting your stats from...

2 hours ago, BR-549 said:

Jacksonville looks pretty damn good if you ask me...

And the Titans are not a push-over by any means.  

We are so far off from having any sort of respectable defense... I know we will be able to score, but keeping the other team from scoring is the best offense ... as you all know.

I am pretty darn depressed with this outing.

I honestly thought the d line was good today. Gurely had a few good plays but he didn't really destroy us. It was mostly Goff.

2 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

I can't believe some of you guys!!!! 

You all are acting like they got beat 46-9 by the Rams or something........ er wait, hmmm...  

I thought scott played well.  He was 9-18 128 yards, 2 INTs, 4 sacks, 1 fumble..  He'll dominate again next week.  I think he might break 150 yards next week.  

i concur mzybe 160 yds 0 tds only 1 int

On 9/9/2017 at 10:17 AM, OLD FAN MAN said:

the nfl channel said tolzien in his career has two passing tds vs 5 interceptions, can he turn it around and move the offence and throw tds for us? 

correction

td 2016--1 colts

td 2013--1 green bay

int 2017--2 colts

int 2016--2 colts

int 2013--5 green bay

total tds--2         ints--9

i hope he get another td this season

source  nfl.com