Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make the list

TKnight24

1 hour ago, DaveA1102 said:

There will be the "it's only preseason" brigade but these games are more about evaluating individual talent and potential and this is certainly an encouraging start if nothing else. 

Thanks for sharing.

Isn't it funny how when the team does bad in preseason the team is doomed, but when there's something positive, suddenly it's 'only preseason' haha 

1 hour ago, 1959Colts said:

I watched the game but hardly even noticed Basham.

I said the same thing in a different thread.  Basham looked like ... a rookie trying to figure things out.  Nothing special right now.

Mingo looks good when he can get around someone, he has great speed.  But it doesn't take much to take him out of a play.

I admit, I'm not a fan of PFF but that is mainly because of their offensive line grading system, that being said I think they do have a place in NFL discussions.  BUt really PFF grades for preseason games?  That is about at worthless as posting QB stats during training camp 7 on 7 drills.

4 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Haven't seen many names weirder than Gimel President...

Also this is just for the AFC South and not the entire league... good nonetheless though.

We went to the same high school. I always though he had the size, speed, etc but was a big baby. Guess he figured it out haha