Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Same here. I think its a better overall product than the NFL. Most college games are fun to watch, even if I could care less about the teams. NFL games these days are too boring. 

I've not been as excited for NFL this year as in the past. Maybe it's because I hate Roger Goodell so much lol

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I actually just saw the update across the bottom of the screen. I watched Georgia just kick the crap out of Vanderbilt. They're really good

Georgia finally has a legit QB. That Fromm dude is good. Their defense might be as good, if not better than Bamas. 

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Georgia finally has a legit QB. That Fromm dude is good. Their defense might be as good, if not better than Bamas. 

Yes he's legit. And they also just got the #1 recruit in the 2018 class and he's a QB as well. I also agree that Georgia's defense is really good. I still wouldn't say they're as good as Alabama's defense though

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Yes he's legit. And they also just got the #1 recruit in the 2018 class and he's a QB as well. I also agree that Georgia's defense is really good. I still wouldn't say they're as good as Alabama's defense though

Kirby has done a great job there. Richt was a good coach but they never really took that next step. It looks like Kirby is going to do that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Pick up the fifth option is not a bad idea because Kwitty needs to make it happen this year. That only means him going all out. Stay healthy all year. Dayo is in the same boat end of next season. With Partridge new DL coach it is going to be fun to watch. The DL is the only way our secondary can contain those better WRs.   Just remember the first Texan TD in the last game last season. What a failure!
    • One of the issues seen with Mitchell is that he takes plays off when he isn't getting the ball. If he is to take Pierces role outright, he will need to run those deep routes every time like he is. Pierce didn't just have to most snaps he also ran the most yards. Mitchell will need to do that and run every route like the play is meant to get him the ball. I think Pierce is safe to be a starter for at least the beginning portion of the season just due to his experience in the system and NFL. We have a good problem at WR tho.
    • Additionally   If there is a FS worth their salt AND IF we have a LB that is good at pressure AND the CBs are on point.....we can blitz occasionally from the LB position (keeps them guessing)
    • THIS man "gets it"   Bravo   If you have little pressure, even with ALL PRO / HOF CBs would be a fail   A great FS, can help on these plays that happen, but PRESSURE is HOW this defense is successful (or not)
    • Interesting! I had guessed the opposite based on his size/measurements. Thanks for the info!   As for the topic question, I say yes! That price isn't that high for a DE. I think he takes a step up this year & next.
  • Members

• Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere 2,645

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 1,151

• Archer

Archer 1,783

• Lucky Colts Fan

Lucky Colts Fan 5,957

• KB

KB 1,145

• Dingus McGirt