Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Yes, that was a terrible call. I have watched football for about 20 years and I can never remember seeing a holding call flagged in the remaining seconds of a game. Terrible.

Just can never catch a break against Florida.

Agreed never seen it in my 39 years of spotting/playing/reffing/coaching

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I watched, was wondering where you were? Stanford look great.

Thanks for the feedback. I was with a friend and did not return home until 10pm ET. I believe the game was at 3pm, no?

Will you watch the Jags game on Yayoo? 10 min.

17 hours ago, GOZER said:

Seems Purdue is Playing against Michigan and Refs, what a joke!!!

Just not enough depth to keep up with a team like Michigan right now.  Heat didn't help either.

Refs were horrible I agree.  Purdue held their own IMO, and was competitive with a top tier team for a change.  Even had JH staring at the ground with a concerned look on his face there for a while.

Games played like that could sway some recruits our way that normally wouldn't come to Purdue.... I am really happy with the improvement in just one off season with a new staff.  

I really like that co-defensive coordinator (can't think of his name), his posture and presence is something the Colts could use on their sideline, lol.

7 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Just not enough depth to keep up with a team like Michigan right now.  Heat didn't help either.

Refs were horrible I agree.  Purdue held their own IMO, and was competitive with a top tier team for a change.  Even had JH staring at the ground with a concerned look on his face there for a while.

Games played like that could sway some recruits our way that normally wouldn't come to Purdue.... I am really happy with the improvement in just one off season with a new staff.  

I really like that co-defensive coordinator (can't think of his name), his posture and presence is something the Colts could use on their sideline, lol.

Yes Holt and Brohm look like no nonsense type of guys, you mess up you'll hear about it and there'll be consequences, love it!!!!

6 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Brohm was a great hire. Look at what he has done with mostly little talent. He has them competing. Just wait til he gets a few recruiting classes under him. He may do so well that Purdue will have to fight teams to keep him.

3 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Brohm was a great hire. Look at what he has done with mostly little talent. He has them competing. Just wait til he gets a few recruiting classes under him. He may do so well that Purdue will have to fight teams to keep him.

Already keeps me up at night :D

47 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Troy has beaten LSU

Coach O is done. 

:eek: Yikes! Those LSU fans wanted Les Myles out so badly. Wonder what they're thinking. 

But the school needs to give coaches more than a year or two. I hope LSU gives Coach O more time.

11 hours ago, NFLfan said:

:eek: Yikes! Those LSU fans wanted Les Myles out so badly. Wonder what they're thinking. 

But the school needs to give coaches more than a year or two. I hope LSU gives Coach O more time.

Miles biggest issue was he couldn't develop a QB and he ran an offense that just didn't work, looks like Coach O is having the same issues. 

There are coaches out there that would kill to have LSUs talent. Its kind of baffling that they stink as bad as they do.

On 9/24/2017 at 6:12 AM, NFLfan said:

@snkdy

I was not home and did not watch the Stanford game. Did you? I did not expect us to win but that was a decisive win against UCLA. :D

Hey man I've been busy at work but I'm caught up now :D Costello and Love are rolling.