Greg Toler

TJ Green

Patrick Robinson

Laron Landry

yeah, he's some DB whisperer........ :realitycheck:

Butler

Vontae

Adams

& TJ was a rookie and his what 2nd season playing DB? Landon Collins was pitiful his rookie year too. Besides I'm just mentioning what Pags rep is supposed to be. I'll be keeping an eye on Brian Allen. 

14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Butler

Vontae

Adams

& TJ was a rookie and his what 2nd season playing DB? Landon Collins was pitiful his rookie year too. Besides I'm just mentioning what Pags rep is supposed to be. I'll be keeping an eye on Brian Allen. 

Still not all that impressive, but that's another issue, i can't seem to find tape on this brian allen kid, link perhaps?

3 minutes ago, Krauses said:

Tall fast corner who played reciever before. Has no coverage technique skills.. Let's go ahead and take him in the 2nd round

this pretty much answers my above question.... MAYBE if he's there in the 4th/5th, take a flyer but not in the top 3 rounds

23 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Butler

Vontae

Adams

Look at some of the guys we had playing corner last year.  I'd say the coaches did a pretty fair job with guys you never heard of before. 

That job is hard enough, then add in no pass rush.  But this will fall on deaf ears to the Pagano haters.  So be it.

3 hours ago, MPStack said:

Who`s he developed? Nobody!

Saved Butlers career. You are obviously a Pag hater tho so your mind is set. I dont love him either but not all of our CBs have been cripe like Toler. No pass rush doesn't help either. Blame that on Grig  

5 hours ago, MPStack said:

Who`s he developed? Nobody!

well they turned guys like Rashaad Melvin, Chris Milton and Darryl Morris into somewhat serviceable starters...which is pretty good for those guys.

Not sure why Patrick Robinson's name came up considering how little he played.  Toler was better than most gave him credit for...except for his final year here...that year he was as bad as advertised.  Butler saved his career by coming here and Vontae turned his around. 

15 hours ago, csmopar said:

Greg Toler

TJ Green

Patrick Robinson

Laron Landry

yeah, he's some DB whisperer........ :realitycheck:

-- Pagano got the best ball of Vonte's career.

-- Pagano got the best ball of Butler's career...   Butler, who was cut by some guy named Belichick.

-- Pagano got the best ball of Toler's career.    Toiler's biggest problem was injuries and availability.

-- Pagano got the best ball of Adam's career.    Two Pro Bowl seasons

-- Pagano got the best ball of Lowry's career.     His one year with the Colts earned hm a 3-year contract w/SD.

Nagano does fine if given a modest amount of talent....

7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

-- Pagano got the best ball of Vonte's career.

-- Pagano got the best ball of Butler's career...   Butler, who was cut by some guy named Belichick.

-- Pagano got the best ball of Toler's career.    Toiler's biggest problem was injuries and availability.

-- Pagano got the best ball of Adam's career.    Two Pro Bowl seasons

-- Pagano got the best ball of Lowry's career.     His one year with the Colts earned hm a 3-year contract w/SD.

Nagano does fine if given a modest amount of talent....

so what you're saying is that he's 50/50?

37 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

He's saying pagano has done fine with players that had atleast a sliver of talent. Blame the guy who never got Pagano talent. None of our corners would be a good starter on other teams, besides Vontae. 

i get what he's saying.  I'm just not impressed is all.  I'm not a hater, I'm gonna give him a chance to prove himself without Grigson in house.   if the reports of Grigs attitudes and behaviors are true, then Pagano should really come to life as a coach under CB

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

so what you're saying is that he's 50/50?

I don't know who the 50 percent that he failed with are?

Robinson?    He was hurt practically the whole year?

Green?       Not sure he was supposed to do much more than he did.     Not even sure he was supposed to play as much as he did.      I said when he was drafted that he's a project like Clark.    I think he played more than a project was supposed to.

But whatever Pagano's percentages are,  I think his success rate is higher than most.

You're free to disagree,   but I personally don't see the point.....

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don't know who the 50 percent that he failed with are?

Robinson?    He was hurt practically the whole year?

Green?       Not sure he was supposed to do much more than he did.     Not even sure he was supposed to play as much as he did.      I said when he was drafted that he's a project like Clark.    I think he played more than a project was supposed to.

But whatever Pagano's percentages are,  I think his success rate is higher than most.

You're free to disagree,   but I personally don't see the point.....

Here's my point, I'm not a Pagano hater, I'm not a Pagano Supporter, I'm on the fence. I've moved to being on the fence about him after the reports of how bad a boss Grigson was and the lack of talent given to him to coach up.  The point I'm getting at is that we are year 5 into the Luck era, we do not need projects that take 3-5 years to possibly pan out.  We've wasted enough time on projects. if the allen kid is around in the later parts of the draft, say the 6-7 rounds or even udfa, sure, pick him up, otherwise, he's a waste.

57 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Here's my point, I'm not a Pagano hater, I'm not a Pagano Supporter, I'm on the fence. I've moved to being on the fence about him after the reports of how bad a boss Grigson was and the lack of talent given to him to coach up.  The point I'm getting at is that we are year 5 into the Luck era, we do not need projects that take 3-5 years to possibly pan out.  We've wasted enough time on projects. if the allen kid is around in the later parts of the draft, say the 6-7 rounds or even udfa, sure, pick him up, otherwise, he's a waste.

No arguments from me....    I'm with you here....

Good post....    appreciate your candor....     :facepalm: