Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Finally got my signed Luck jersey framed and hung in office

TigerColt

Nice!  I have a lot of Manning memorabilia used game ball, posters, hat, even one signed by Eli, Archie and Peyton and another great one signed by Edge and Peyton, but I am lacking on Luck memorabilia to say the least!  I would love something like that to add to my collection.

:excited:

24 minutes ago, cjrichard said:

Why?  Because we are always right? :)

Not many Colts fans down in Saints country so they make good conversation icebreakers.

Joseph

Noooooo, because I wanted to study Architecture at Ball State but was admitted with a "probationary" semester and didn't want to wait for admission.  So I ended up at Purdue in the Mechanical Engineering Tech program.

Now I own a construction/ excavation and demolition company and we interact with architects almost daily.  I just wanted to mess with you a little.  Obviously you saw the sarcasm and humor attempt in my statement.

And yes you architects are always right.... in theory.... however, things tend to change when your theories are attempted to be applied (lol).

I was messing with ya BR.  Yes I think we all know what happens when theories are applied in construction. We have to be flexible at times to make it work and give clients a good product and value.  

Got my undergraduate degree in Architecture at LSU and my masters at Oklahoma.  

Colts fan since the late 70s when Bert Jones (my childhood idol) was drafted by the Colts.  

I've been to Indy a few times and we loved it.  Looking forward to going back again this year.

Joseph  

2 hours ago, cjrichard said:

I was messing with ya BR.  Yes I think we all know what happens when theories are applied in construction. We have to be flexible at times to make it work and give clients a good product and value.  

Got my undergraduate degree in Architecture at LSU and my masters at Oklahoma.  

Colts fan since the late 70s when Bert Jones (my childhood idol) was drafted by the Colts.  

I've been to Indy a few times and we loved it.  Looking forward to going back again this year.

Joseph  

I know you were.... I was just messing back at ya.  Thats awesome (education... and the jerseys)

16 hours ago, cjrichard said:

Its a great addition to my collection at the office.  

20170214_162556.pdf

Makes me grateful for how lucky us Colts fans are to have such great QBs in the history of the franchise.

Joseph

Awesome QB collection.  I am especially impressed that you have the Jones # 7 jersey there as well!  The only thing missing is number 19.

16 hours ago, cjrichard said:

Its a great addition to my collection at the office.  

20170214_162556.pdf

Makes me grateful for how lucky us Colts fans are to have such great QBs in the history of the franchise.

Joseph

That is awesome.

My dream is to have a man cave when I get a house of my own. Just bought an apartment last summer w my fiance so it's a few years away and all of my stuff is in storage with a few items on my desk at home.

I have a lot of cool items, my brother and cousin work at NBC Sports so my cousin got Tony Dungy to autograph my Superbowl 41 program. I have a bunch of Peyton plaques and other stuff but the only other Colts autograph I have is Edgerrin James ($40 on Amazon lightning deal!). I have some gear from SB XLIV that I attended but the most unique items I have relate to the Heisman Trophy as I help tabulate the votes every year prior to the announcement. The goal is to one day eventually purchase Peyton and Luck autographed jerseys and frame them like you did but a little cash strapped now.

Great stuff! Having a jersey is one thing but an autographed jersey is on a different level. I regret not keeping all of my old ticket stubs as for some memorabilia. I have been to around 40 home games in my day and have gone to games like the Cowboys in 1999, Jets in 2000, Patriots in 2009 - the 4th and 2 game and like a fool didn't keep my ticket stub for memories. My first Andrew Luck game was in 2013 vs the Texans, I do have that stub! We blew them out that game as well.