Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well Written Article About Indy Being The Sb Host City

chad72

It doesn't hurt that the weather, which has been a huge deterrent to many cities, has been just short of amazing. Who would guess our weather could be about 30+ degrees warmer than what it was last year in Dallas. I did go to the NFL experience Saturday and SB city and it was nicely done. Could have been a little more sectioned but since it's spread out through the convention center and we are in a downtown area, that ability to spread out is tougher. I thought Indy has put together a nice show and if they pull off the after parties and the high profile parties, maybe they get another look down the road. I have to think though that the elevators in the stadium will make traffic a nightmare and that might leave a stain. Never have liked how that part came out and the flow of traffic through the front doors.

Indy knows how to put on big events. We've been doing it so long just not the SB. I would be very surprised if we don't get to host another one. It really is a nice change of pace from the warm locations even though our weather has been unbelievable this week.

My thanks to you also, Chad, for posting this.

I don't remember who I was listening to on ESPN radio; but a comment was made something to the effect that he felt Indy was the perfect SB city due to the fact that everything was in close proximity and allowed one to just walk rather than travel by other means.