Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Fisher fired (Merged)

PeterBowman

19 minutes ago, Superman said:

He had a couple pretty good Titans teams, but for the most part they were mediocre. He's done a much worse job with the Rams. I think the game passed him by a long time ago, and felt that way before he was fired by Tennessee. 

He's definitely an accomplished coach, but so are Parcells, Shanahan, Gruden, Cowher and Billick, and I don't think any of them should be back in the NFL either.

One thing IS for sure...his teams have always been dirty.

I think Gruden could still do it with his age, But I really like seeing new faces.I do miss the old style offensive lines.  There was some serious meanness after every play. :)

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

John Gruden don't turn your phone off, coaching in LA is not Indy or Cincy, you have to be LA type. Kyle Shanahan's name is up already but Gruden has hinted at getting back in plus if the Chargers go to LA the Rams have to compete for fans. The firing comes on a Monday when they have a game on Thursday. Brilliant!! Never thought Fisher would fail like he has.

The rams showed limited signs last season at getting better but this season they have fallen on their faces.