Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dungy's Opinons?

WoolMagnet

While talking about the trip to the Super Bowl in Miiami, Dungy said EDGERRIN JAMES knew southbeach well and took the team out on the town.

How could he forget Edge wasn't on the SB team?

It wasn't that long ago.

He also thinks Manning will "hang it up" before playing somewhere else.

Also, did anyone else hear that (forget the reporters name, but he usually is good) said a family friend of the mannings told him he thought manning was done for good.

BAD news all around.

But nothing new i guess.

From my understanding Edge was in Miami that week and took some of the guys out to show them the city. So I don't doubt that happened. I didn't see the report so I don't know exactly what was said, but I do remember some interviews where the guys said that Edge took them out on the town early in the week.

I hope he's wrong about Manning hanging them up.

While talking about the trip to the Super Bowl in Miiami, Dungy said EDGERRIN JAMES knew southbeach well and took the team out on the town.

How could he forget Edge wasn't on the SB team?

It wasn't that long ago.

That's just a lousy thread title even if you are trying to be funny.

Dungy was referring to the fact that James is a Florida native and loyalist, who was still very much in tune with all things Colts, and friends with most of the team. He eagerly showed his buddies the nightlife, and if you remember was given a Super Bowl ring to acknowledge his role in building the team to that point. Dungy is just fine.

I'm not saying it wasn't, what I'm saying is would the op care to offer an opinion on what he would like the thread title to be changed to.

I know what your asking but the op won't give an answer because they don't see anything wrong with it. It's just not a correct title because of being disrespectful against anyone especially Dungy. JMO

Yep. Edge partied with the boys. He was given a ring. He was still sorta a part of the team and he deserved it.

As for Peyton, I don't think Dungy knows as much as we think. He even thought Peyton would start the season. I don't truly feel he even wants to get into it. He looked sad. Rodney said nothing.

This all sucks so bad. It hurts.

Oh come on!

Thats part of the problem with this country.

Over-sensitivity.

HOW DARE YOU. haha

Actually I disagree and then some, but getting into that would be off topic, off forum, just off-putting in general.

Besides, talking Colts is MUCH more relaxing :censored: it!

What would you like it changed to?

Take the word alzheimers out.

I meant no dis-respect to Dungy.

I LOVE Dungy as a man.

I guess it was a bad choice of words.

You can delete whole thread if you want , I really don't care.

I'm tired of people "picking apart" words trying to find an alterior motive.

My mistake. Sorry.

Oh god,

You are crazy!

A mental disability? seriously?

No wonder the youth of this country are whining wimps.

Alzheimers is a degenerative mental disability. You suggested that perhaps he has Alzheimers....so......the irony being that he was right and you weren't.

Oh....and I'm a bit too old to be referred to as "youth".

Alzheimers is a degenerative mental disability. You suggested that perhaps he has Alzheimers....so......the irony being that he was right and you weren't.

Oh....and I'm a bit too old to be referred to as "youth".

I didn't mean you were a youth, ruk.

My sarcastic sense of humor came across badly.