Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Andrew

azcolt

Lets forget about the playoffs. Call it the year. Let Andrew rest. Get some offensive lineman who want to play hard football. Same thing with the DL. Go back to the 4-3 now. You have a young DL. you only have 1-2 decent linebackers. Rebuild. Why not. Keep beating down Luck, and he will be another olso ran average QB with demi nishing skills.

44 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Luck can't win a Super Bowl in Indy.  Face it Colt Fans, he's being beaten like a drum every week.  He can't take all that beating, it's going to take a toll.  We owe it all to Grigs and company.  This guy needs to go back to Philly.

I agree. I don't think Luck wins a Super Bowl here as long as this regime stays in place.  Team needs a defensive and trenches rebuild but it must be done competently. I don't trust our current leadership to oversee it.  They have had five years and the same problems persist.  Luck has had a few years taken off his career already in my opinion.  He takes a pounding week after week and we are seeing the effects of it. 

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Been having an on going conversation with a bunch of people throughout the year and even prior about what the Pacers need.     I think the answer is clear, we need to keep as many core pieces together and keep building. We are in the conference finals and have just as good a chance as the other 3 teams have to finish the title run.   We will be getting Mathurin back, who I think is the 4th most important piece we have. Walker is going to be a stud, so I expect a big jump from him.   Pascal - gotta bring him back Toppin - have to bring back or use in S+T for George?(Just throwing out a name) McDermott - hopefully ring him back on the cheap?     Jalen Smith - has player option(I'm good either way)   Then some 2way and back the roster guys who will likely be resigned.(Wong, Brown, Tshiebwe)     If we lose Toppin, who is a RFA, I think Walker can in all likelihood cover that role and probably more completely.   However like I said above, if we can draw another big name like George in, Toppin more than likely would have to be included for salary purposes in a S+T.       Anyway that's conversation for later.   On to:
    • There were some stuff on other sites, not this one. Especially the morning after. Sorry for the confusion
    • That is not what I meant to convey. I rephrased it to clarify what I meant to say
    • The WNBA is loaded with talented deep teams. Literally have played 2 of the best teams in the league(one, twice), in the first 4 games(so 3 out of 4). Not sure about the first team, but she picked up 2nd foul on a pretty bad call early in the game to out her on the bench. * refs, how do you call such a weak call on the main draw in their first game, I'm sure the league gave the refs a little push back afterwards.   It will take time for her to adjust and this team to compete with the top teams, who have built super teams and/ or been together for longer. I think I heard something like the fever had only been together for like 30 days or something?   The WNBA is loaded with talent, definitely one of the hardest leagues to make. 12 teams x 12 players - 144 players        There has been a lot of hate out there, this tweet below sums it up pretty well.     To hear all these current WNBA players trash talking her is crazy.   She has literally energized the market and games are selling out or close to. All that is going to do, is put more money in everyone's pocket. They need to be protecting her out there rather than trying to break her in half with a "who can screen her the hardest challenge".     She needs to cut down on the turnovers, but the Fever looked a lot better last night in the second matchup against that team. Probably should've won it, but they will improve as the season moves along and will take a year or two before they can compete with NY/LV type of teams.
    • He is a pass first QB but they are going to run the RPO and he's going to run ,so brace yourself. 
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,492

Moderators
    • RollerColt

RollerColt 12,506

• csmopar

csmopar 16,309

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,233

• dw49

dw49 1,374