Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts inactives

snkdy

6 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Patrick Robinson rubs me the wrong way. He's like Toler where he'll only play if he's completely 100 percent. Not willing to tough one out. Can't trust injury prone players like that on the roster.

I really don't see how you could be mad at Toler for not playing when fully healthy. Go watch the first half of the KC playoff game and tell me you wanted an injured Toler on the field. 

38 minutes ago, Derakynn said:

I really don't see how you could be mad at Toler for not playing when fully healthy. Go watch the first half of the KC playoff game and tell me you wanted an injured Toler on the field. 

I didn't even want a heathy Toler on the field but his groin injuries really ticked me off. I don't think you should be playing football if you cannot at least play average at 90%. Toler missed like 5-6 weeks before that game so that was ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Arts first game since NE in the AFCCG.. that seems like a same lifetime ago.

I might not be keeping up but is Clark injured or just not good enough to make the match day squad?

The second one. Anyone that watched the preseason knows he his definitely a project... I rather would have drafted a corner with the second round pick but hopefully he turns out to be a good player for us.

33 minutes ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

I'll never understand why T.Y McGill is inactive every week. The guy makes plays and has a knack for getting into the backfield.

I am with you when he plays I remember hearing his name. I don't understand  it either. I am not sure why Street is on the roster either Smith go be inactive every week.