Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

3 minutes ago, MTC said:

I mean I enjoy watching the games and seeing players like PG and Turner perform, it just doesn't affect me as much when they lose. 

I was just expecting to be playing Cavs in ecf this year not be 8th seed..I know we were never gonna win, but it would be fun to at least be there..Like u said in the end it doesn't matter..95% Chance it's Cavs vs Warriors 3rd year in a row..

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

They should be together by now, we are halfway through the season and they've been together for quite a few months now. I don't think that excuse can be used anymore. 

You can deny it but it is what it is.....we have players who were on 5 other teams last year..and 2 of them start

Being impatient doesnt change reality..

The passing of time doesnot help you play together better,. Only playing together does that.

We'll get better but Cleveland, Toronto and Washington have core players who have been together for 2 or 3 years.

Remember this the next time somebody calls for wholesale changes or to 'blow it up and start over

Basketball is continuity and playing together.

WE cant possibly have that every night at this point, especially on defense, because our guys haven't played together as long as the other guys.

That's just basketball

Tonight's loss isn't surprising. The Jazz are 29-16 this season and are Good and are always tough to beat at home. Having said that this season has been a huge disappointment so far. I had us being a #2 Seed in the East only behind the Cavs when the season started. 22-21 isn't cutting it. There for a minute it looked like we were turning the corner with 7 of 8 wins, now it's back to playing Bad again on the road. Regarding PG, I have feeling he doesn't like this Coach or the Chemistry of this team because he looked Good for the most part last season and was Great against the Raptors in the Playoffs.

1 hour ago, jshipp23 said:

Time to trade him, he is gonna leave us high and dry anyways..He is that guy, and we aren't competing with him...

Paul George isn't going to west coast..it isn't time to trade him.

With the new labor agreement..we can pay him FAR MORE than anyone else can

Be patient...

..we aren't trading our best player

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Paul George isn't going to west coast..it isn't time to trade him.

With the new labor agreement..we can pay him FAR MORE than anyone else can

Be patient...

..we aren't trading our best player

I'm just p'd off you're right..We gotta do something Though . .McMillan ain't the right coach, that much is obvious...Maybe fire him and hire Mark Jackson, and hope he can turn this ship around before playoffs..

Paul George is definitely leaving when his contract expires. He knows he's not good enough to be the best player on a championship team. He needs set up like a Klay Thompson. He doesn't drive or draw fouls and then complains about when the ref doesn't call it the one time he does drive.