Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad play call on that final play in regulation, You don't put Robinson in that situation I don't think. He hasn't done much at all all year long and you expect him to take the game winner? I'd be going to Thad or Ellis who both have played well tonight

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

Bad play call on that final play in regulation, You don't put Robinson in that situation I don't think. He hasn't done much at all all year long and you expect him to take the game winner? I'd be going to Thad or Ellis who both have played well tonight

Glenn Robinson is a scorer.always has been..all his life..

..without Miles and OG..that was a good shot for him..

5 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Yes you do...without CJ and PG..I loved that

Glenn is a primary option

..he;s been a primary scorer al his life and westbrook and Olidipio aren't on him

Just now, Gavin said:

You should look up stats. He has never been a scorer. It was a bad time to go to him

You should listen to me..I;ve watched him play since 8th grade.

His high school in 3 miles from me

In high school, and college he was a primary scorer.

We're shorthanded...That's his shot....No criticsm of that chance ..a 10-footer is valid.

He missed it..but that's a shot he has to take and one we want him to take

11 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You should listen to me..I;ve watched him play since 8th grade.

His high school in 3 miles from me

In high school, and college he was a primary scorer.

We're shorthanded...That's his shot....No criticsm of that chance ..a 10-footer is valid.

He missed it..but that's a shot he has to take and one we want him to take

Maybe he was a primary school in HS. He wasn't in college, He only averaged 9 shots a game at Michigan for his career a game and 12 points a game. That's a contributor but not a primary scorer. Personally I would have went to Thad or Monta on that play but Robinson did have a good look at it and was playing well tonight. Quinn Buckner even questioned the call

In the end we won and that's all that matters

Just now, Gavin said:

Maybe he was a primary school in HS. He wasn't in college, He only averaged 9 shots a game at Michigan for his career a game and 12 points a game. That's a contributor but not a primary scorer. Personally I would have went to Thad or Monta on that play but Robinson did have a good look at it and was playing well tonight

In the end we won and that's all that matters

But Glenn was  a scorer..a shooter....he has that mentality. Trust me.

I just think that's hypercriticism......

Teague and Ellis weren't going to get a good shot vs.Westbrook and Oladipo.

Its was the correct basketball play..and a good shot.....10 foot baseline

Glenn was the open man..and he'd had a good night..like you said

I will agree..the win is the thing 

Great win without PG considering the fact we will probably be blown out tomorrow.

Monta Ellis should have the ball in his hands less. He is not a point guard. 8 turnovers because he wants to throw careless passes out of pick and rolls.

Also Al Jefferson is done and shoutout to GR3.

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If I was doing a Draft today I would take Westbrook 1st over even LeBron, Curry, and Durant or PG, etc..

Why would you do that?  It's not like he's averaging 30 10 and 10 haha.  The whole rest of the league has only had 2 triple doubles this season.  It really sucks that he doesn't have a team.  Hopefully they can get Rudy Gay in a trade or maybe just maybe trade for Cousins or get Griffin in free agency. He needs another star player.  Oladipo is good and so is Adams but not quite good enough. 

4 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Why would you do that?  It's not like he's averaging 30 10 and 10 haha.  The whole rest of the league has only had 2 triple doubles this season.  It really sucks that he doesn't have a team.  Hopefully they can get Rudy Gay in a trade or maybe just maybe trade for Cousins or get Griffin in free agency. He needs another star player.  Oladipo is good and so is Adams but not quite good enough. 

I think he is a better all-around player than Curry and Durant and LeBron is much older is why I would do it. If LeBron was in his 20's than no, I would take LeBron. Durant is a deadly scorer but Westbrook can run a team playing PG and IMO he has more killer instinct than Durant ever had much like Kobe had.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think he is a better all-around player than Curry and Durant and LeBron is much older is why I would do it. If LeBron was in his 20's than no, I would take LeBron. Durant is a deadly scorer but Westbrook can run a team playing PG and IMO he has more killer instinct than Durant ever had much like Kobe had.

I totally agree.  He's the best player in basketball.  He needs some help though.  What superstar wouldn't want to play with him?  I am sure he'll lure one eventually.

3 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I totally agree.  He's the best player in basketball.  He needs some help though.  What superstar wouldn't want to play with him?  I am sure he'll lure one eventually.

Not sure, he plays with pretty good Big's but if Cousins went to OKC when his contract expires that could be scary. His contract is up after next season.

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not sure, he plays with pretty good Big's but if Cousins went to OKC when his contract expires that could be scary. His contract is up after next season.

I like Stephen Adams but Kanter and Sabonis aren't great, I think they could upgrade.  I think Rudy Gay would make them better as well.  No offense but they shouldn't have lost a home game to the Pacers without George and Miles, not to mention Westbrook at like 31 15 and 10. 

25 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I like Stephen Adams but Kanter and Sabonis aren't great, I think they could upgrade.  I think Rudy Gay would make them better as well.  No offense but they shouldn't have lost a home game to the Pacers without George and Miles, not to mention Westbrook at like 31 15 and 10. 

I agree, I sure didn't expect a win especially without PG and Miles. Best win of the season IMO.

1 hour ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

The thing is if you can make someone else on the Thunder try to beat you they cant do it. Right now the best player on that team is Westbrook and after that its just roleplayers. They don't have a 2nd guy that they can rely on which most great teams do