Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-5) at Jacksonville (9-11-16)

oldunclemark

Kevin Burkhart, John Lynch and Pam Oliver   91 degrees - 1 p.m. EST

over-under at 47

3rd year QB Blake Bortles (355 of 606, 4,428 yards, 35 Tds, 18 INTs)  will throw to the  'sunshine boys' Allen Robinson (80 catches, 1,400 yards) and Allen Hurns (64 catches, 1,0341 yards) .....and hand off to new big cat 1,000-yard rusher Chris Ivory.

To be hoenst, I dont know what they have in the O-line...it been bad and they've made changes

Defensively..there's new faces...top draft choice CB Jalen Ramsey...No. 2 pick (as good as a No.1 ) Myles Jack.....former Bronco Malik Jackson..former Brown..Tashaun Gipson......former Giant Prince Amukamara........

Some teams make changes? Jax made a renovation here..when you're new..you can hope..

Hope may not be enough against all-pro Aaron Rodgers (347 of 572, 3,821 yards, 31 Tds, just 8 INTs....who gets 1,000-yard receiver Jordy nelson back to go with Randall Cobb (79 catches, 829 yards) and Devontae Adams (58 catches, 510 yards) ...plus newcomer tight end Jared Cook

On defense..old times Julius Peppers (10.5 sacks) and Clay Matthews (6.5 sacks) and bad man Mike Daniels will front for a good secondary Sam Shields, Clinton Daniel and the 'Ha Ha' man..Ha Ha Clinton Dix, who mar 100 tackles last year.  Look for the debut of top draft choice..300-pound defensive tackle Kenny Clark

Downhill runners James Starks (601 yards) and Eddie Lacy (758 yards) will split time in the heat

Here's atheory..

I think heat and fatigue leads to more passing as pass rushers and O-lineman get tired....

Takes less energy for O-linemen to pass block than it does to run block...less energy for D-lineman to play the run than to push to get to the QB..

I'm saying that Bortles and Rodgers will get time to throw the ball in the hot sun..in the 2nd Q and 4th Q..lets see

Take the over....Jax may cover but it'll be 31-28....28-24...GB

2 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

correction..new Jx RB Chris Ivory out..today....don't know why

Hospitalized this am for an unknown condition, team has no idea if will affect season

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Per several reports, Ivory was admitted with a "general medical issue" that is unrelated to his injured calf.

It's unknown at this time exactly what the issue is with Ivory, so it's essentially impossible to predict whether or not the ailment will affect him the rest of the season or how long he'll be out.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/fantasy-football-rankings-jags-chris-ivory-out-vs-packers-admitted-to-hospital/

Losing teams find ways to lose. I like Jax and hate Rodgers as everybody knows lol but lets be real. I think Jax will lose even if they get up by 10 or 14. I wish I had this game but they gave us TB/ATL which is sloppy. The Buccs got a TD at the end of the 2nd half through the dump off man from 25 yards out. It was worse than the old Ray Rice play.