Colts Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nice work by Andrew. Tolzien is in now. Andrew looked sharp to me, we could've easily been up 14-0 without the penalty on Drive 1 and Allen's turnover. Things that can be corrected in time.

Agreed. I think the connection between Luck and Chud is going to be special as time goes on. 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It was a very strange situation

Several Parents/Fans did not find out anything until they arrived at the school 

I didn't find out anything until I went by PCHS and saw the AD going to his house(Across the street) at gametime

Wow... that's a dang shame. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

Can we stop with the versatile O Lineman talk. An O Lineman actually has to be good at more than one position to be versatile. Being athletic enough to play multiple positions doesn't make you versatile. Being good at multiple positions does. Which isn't to say Haeg hasn't been good but long way to go

Just now, will426 said:

I wonder why our corners aren't playing press..only 1 corner is the others are off 5-10 yards

I don't get it either, that is how you stop the short passing game or contain it. This Johnson guy throws it 3 yards and it's killing us.  Then because of that it allows him to throw one over 10 yards for a TD. 14-6 Ravens at Half.