Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South

GusBus24

After this trade for the #1 overall pick this year the Titans are stock piling picks, the Jags are just experience away from winning the division and the Texans well if they get anything out of Brock at QB they are odds on favorite to win that division. To me the AFC South could go from one of the worst divisions in football to one of the toughest in just 1 season. Colts need to step it up!

1 hour ago, GusBus24 said:

After this trade for the #1 overall pick this year the Titans are stock piling picks, the Jags are just experience away from winning the division and the Texans well if they get anything out of Brock at QB they are odds on favorite to win that division. To me the AFC South could go from one of the worst divisions in football to one of the toughest in just 1 season. Colts need to step it up!

I agree, but they still have to put it together and get it to work as intended.  That said, we need to draft extremely smart this year, no luxury picks

The Titans have stockpiled picks, but that doesn't mean they will get starting talent from all of them.  Plus, they still have Mike Mularkey as their head coach.  The Jags, I think, are our biggest competition in this division.  No disrespect to the Texans, but we don't know how Osweiler will do.  If he does well, they could very well be our biggest competition.  If we can keep Luck healthy for all 16 games, I think we still win the division

We still have the draft and the offseason. With Luck we always have a very real chance of winning the division. Brock Oswiler is a still unproven talent, titans still have to hit on most of their picks to be able to truly compete. I think Jaguars are close though to having a really solid offense with Brotles, Robinson, and Hurns.

2 hours ago, GusBus24 said:

Where have I heard all of this before?

8 hours ago, GusBus24 said:

There are about 12 good to very good teams and 20 not so good.
 The South should be very competitive next season.
 lol on our Colts winning 10.