Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 year old loses it upon finding out Peyton is retiring (merge)

bababooey

13 hours ago, Nadine said:

poor baby.  Not really a fan of people posting this kind of thing.  

Ha, just curious, do you mean people re-posting this? Or the parents for posting it in the first place???

Just asking because my wife gets furious when when my family even posts pictures of our kids on the facebook... as neither of us have accounts & those pics are fairly accessible regardless of security settings...

To a large extent I agree...

2 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Ha, just curious, do you mean people re-posting this? Or the parents for posting it in the first place???

Just asking because my wife gets furious when when my family even posts pictures of our kids on the facebook... as neither of us have accounts & those pics are fairly accessible regardless of security settings...

To a large extent I agree...

I meant the initial post.  It's not for them to decide to share that little boys reaction with all the wide world of web for all time.  Plus, it's mean.  I mean would they want someone to video them reacting to sad news and post it to the web?

I tend to agree with Nadine on this. Adding; Our society has gone from sitting around and sharing family photo albums with people they know, to sharing all their high definition private moments with everyone in the world. 

PS: You can't properly parent with a damn camera in your hand. Put it down. 

1 hour ago, ruksak said:

I tend to agree with Nadine on this. Adding; Our society ha n gone from sitting around and sharing family photo albums with people they know, to sharing all their high definition private moments with everyone in the world. 

So true.  I was at a party recently and the "mom" was for the most part either not paying attention to her kids or yelling at them with her nose glued to her phone until she wanted post a photo and gathered everyone  for a group photo so she could post how much she loves spending time with her kids.  

FB and Instagram and the constant desire to capture the perfect moment seems to be causing some to actually be missing those moments. :dunno:

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:20 PM, ReMeDy said:

When the mother asked the boy, "I thought you had two favorite players?" Did the mother go on to say, "What about Brock Osweiler?"

Uhhhh... Yea... About that...

That's what I thought.................Bad news about Brock, too.

Peyton's going to find him and call him on the phone...Just wait

On March 15, 2016 at 9:12 PM, Nadine said:

poor baby.  Not really a fan of people posting this kind of thing.  

On March 15, 2016 at 10:35 AM, ruksak said:

I tend to agree with Nadine on this. Adding; Our society has gone from sitting around and sharing family photo albums with people they know, to sharing all their high definition private moments with everyone in the world. 

Thank you Nadine & ruksak for saying this. It bothers me when parents use their child's pain & humiliation for popularity purposes. Give the kid some time to grieve alone. He's distraught & in pain man. Don't mock him lady. I'm sure she's a fine mother, but videotaping heartbreak for a laugh is just cruel & vindictive. JMO. 

Great video. I immediately thought of when the Colts left Baltimore in the middle of the night and the documentary about how the Colts fans reacted. If you have not seen that film you owe it to yourself to find it and watch. I never thought I would see some of the reactions that were in that film.