Release

Andre Johnson save 5m

Trent Cole save 6.125m

Bjoern Werner saves 1.5m

Restructure 

D'qwell Jackson saves 1m

Art Jones saves 1.5m

Extension

Luck 5 years 150 m(luck already counts for 16m this year so his hit would be an additional 9m)

Robert Mathis signs a 1 year extension bringing his cap hit down to 4m saving 1m

Eric Walden signs an 2 year extension bringing his cap hit down to 3m saving 1.25m

Cap Space 33.625

Resign

Coby Fleener 4 year 20m

Dwayne Allen 4 year 20m

Adam Vinatieri 2 year 2m 2g so it's like one year deal incase he wants to retire

Cap Space 22.625

Free Agent

Alex Boone G 3 year 18 m

Trumaine Johnson CB 5 year 35 m

Eric weddle S 2 year 12 m

Cap Space 3.625

Draft

1. Jack Conklin T Michigan State(tough hard nosed physical player that also allows us to have our bookend Ts and gives us a lot of depth with reitz as the 6th lineman)

2. Carl Nassib Edge Penn state (all effort strong nonstop motor pass rusher)

3. Jaylon Smith ILB Notre dame (I'm gonna get the argument from both sides of the coin whether it's too early too late too risky and everything under the sun, but if he does pan out, what a tremendous value pick this would be)

4. DJ white CB Georgia tech (I liked his combine and think he did enough to go up one round)

5. Bryon Marshall RB Oregon(an electric offensive weapon with good speed who can be maybe a featured back if he adds 15 pounds)

7. D'haquille "duke" Williams WR Auburn(troubled character, but tremendous size and talent)

The reason I didn't sign or draft a center is because I don't have a problem with Holmes starting I think with him being pretty alige for a lineman, the ZBS will be perfect for him

13 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Release

Andre Johnson save 5m

Trent Cole save 6.125m

Bjoern Werner saves 1.5m

Restructure 

D'qwell Jackson saves 1m

Art Jones saves 1.5m

Extension

Luck 5 years 150 m(luck already counts for 16m this year so his hit would be an additional 9m)

Robert Mathis signs a 1 year extension bringing his cap hit down to 4m saving 1m

Eric Walden signs an 2 year extension bringing his cap hit down to 3m saving 1.25m

Cap Space 33.625

Resign

Coby Fleener 4 year 20m

Dwayne Allen 4 year 20m

Adam Vinatieri 2 year 2m 2g so it's like one year deal incase he wants to retire

Cap Space 23.625

Free Agent

Alex Boone G 3 year 18 m

Truimaine Johnson CB 5 year 35 m

Eric weddle S 2 year 12 m

Cap Space 4.625

Draft

1. Jack Conklin T Michigan State(tough hard nosed physical player that also allows us to have our bookend Ts and gives us a lot of depth with reitz as the 6th lineman)

2. Carl Nassib Edge Penn state (all effort strong nonstop motor pass rusher)

3. Jaylon Smith ILB Notre dame (I'm gonna get the argument from both sides of the coin whether it's too early too late too risky and everything under the sun, but if he does pan out, what a tremendous value pick this would be)

4. DJ white CB Georgia tech (I liked his combine and think he did enough to go up one round)

5. Bryon Marshall RB Oregon(an electric offensive weapon with good speed who can be maybe a featured back if he adds 15 pounds)

7. D'haquille "duke" Williams WR Auburn(troubled character, but tremendous size and talent)

The reason I didn't sign or draft a center is because I don't have a problem with Holmes starting I think with him being pretty alige for a lineman that ZBS will be perfect for him

Just a few notes....Fleener and Allen will both probably want more than that.  I think Vinny was making $1.2 mil last year, so it's hard to see him take a paycut when his play hasn't gone down.  I think you're overpaying Luck at $30 mil a year.  I think some team will offer Weddle more than $6 mil a year, so I don't see him accepting that kind of deal.  We don't need a tackle in the first round.  Castonzo and Reitz are both solid tackles and we have Mewhort who can kick out to tackle as well.  Plus, Good can play right tackle as well.  And the DBs haven't even performed in the Combine yet, so I don't know how you liked DJ White's Combine and how he did enough to go up one round.

7 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Just a few notes....Fleener and Allen will both probably want more than that.  I think Vinny was making $1.2 mil last year, so it's hard to see him take a paycut when his play hasn't gone down.  I think you're overpaying Luck at $30 mil a year.  I think some team will offer Weddle more than $6 mil a year, so I don't see him accepting that kind of deal.  We don't need a tackle in the first round.  Castonzo and Reitz are both solid tackles and we have Mewhort who can kick out to tackle as well.  Plus, Good can play right tackle as well.  And the DBs haven't even performed in the Combine yet, so I don't know how you liked DJ White's Combine and how he did enough to go up one round.

It's really a 2 m contract. It's fully g it's just rather or not he comes back. Allen and fleener are good TEs, but honestly that's all im willing to pay them. Anything more and I'll say they got overpaid. Weddle was a stretch I know, but I think his age will come into play and perhaps lower his value a bit. I don't really see how I overpaid luck. I'd be surprised if all he gets is 20 m. Reitz is good, but not the future of the team conklin can come in day one and be a tremendous asset to the oline. Mix up I apologize with white, but I do think he will excel

I can definitely get on board with this. I'm not a big number guy so I can't say much on that but I'm good with the picks. I think having Holmes and Thornton in at ZBS will limit our need at center and guard. I'll take booker in the 4th and white in the 5th though

19 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

We still have 1 day of the combine left. You might want to wait and see the DBs, go over your notes, etc...

I don't think I'm doing my post combine mock until Wednesday at the earliest. There's so much to consider.

The players I wanted to see, I saw expect white who I am pretty high on

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Willis McGahee miseed his rookie season due to an injury sustained in his bowl game and was drafted in the first round

A lot of things have changed since then. He wouldn't be drafted in the first round in 2016. Teams would start looking his way on the last day.

It is not looking good for Jaylon Smith. 

Smith has another chance to show his knee recovery is better next month.  If it does not go well then GM's have already said he would be a day 3 guy at best.  Nerve damage and a whole year setback is something they are not willing to mess with.  Specially a day one pick.

18 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

Smith has another chance to show his knee recovery is better next month.  If it does not go well then GM's have already said he would be a day 3 guy at best.  Nerve damage and a whole year setback is something they are not willing to mess with.  Specially a day one pick.

Which is why I'm willing to gamble Atleast a third

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Which is why I'm willing to gamble Atleast a third

If it is another bad one like his combine then I would not.  He failed it because of nerve damage and if it is still as bad he will have more surgeries and longer recovery stages.  Plus if it is that bad it will slow him down and cause issues in the future.  I would say if all looks bad then draft him at the earliest 5th round.  I feel bad for the guy because he is such a great player and humble guy.

3 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

If it is another bad one like his combine then I would not.  He failed it because of nerve damage and if it is still as bad he will have more surgeries and longer recovery stages.  Plus if it is that bad it will slow him down and cause issues in the future.  I would say if all looks bad then draft him at the earliest 5th round.  I feel bad for the guy because he is such a great player and humble guy.

A third round pick really isn't much of a risk imo

7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

A third round pick really isn't much of a risk imo

Depends on the medical report.  A third is someone who can help this year and become a solid player.  Spending that on someone who will not play in 2016 and might not till mid 2017 then it is IMO.  All depends on medical 

15 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

Depends on the medical report.  A third is someone who can help this year and become a solid player.  Spending that on someone who will not play in 2016 and might not till mid 2017 then it is IMO.  All depends on medical 

Perhaps it's too high, but I think it will be justified

Here's a question for CR91......

How is it that you managed to write a "Post Combine Mock" BEFORE the combine is even over?

You wrote this Sunday......    the Combine ends later today -- Monday.

You couldn't wait one more day?    Or did you think we're not going to draft a corner or a safety?

How is it that you managed to write a "Post Combine Mock" BEFORE the combine is even over?

You couldn't wait one more day?    Or did you think we're not going to draft a corner or a safety?

45 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

There was really only one CB I wanted to see.