Jules

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

don't bet on that

If the Cards would stop choking, I had them and New England in the super bowl. There's honestly no way any AFC team beats NE to get in this year. Though I would have quite the happy lark if the Steelers upset everyone.

23 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

If the Cards would stop choking, I had them and New England in the super bowl. There's honestly no way any AFC team beats NE to get in this year. Though I would have quite the happy lark if the Steelers upset everyone.

Denver can beat them

It is always that way at Gillette. The Davis fumble, that almost INT that Edelman caught for the game clinching first down....every stinking year they get almost all the breaks. My brother-in-law lives near Salem and I joke that the witches (yes there still are some, modern day Wiccan types) went down there and put a curse on visiting teams. How else do you explain that ridiculous W/L record? Lol

Just now, cmgww said:

It is always that way at Gillette. The Davis fumble, that almost INT that Edelman caught for the game clinching first down....every stinking year they get almost all the breaks. My brother-in-law lives near Salem and I joke that the witches (yes there still are some, modern day Wiccan types) went down there and put a curse on visiting teams. How else do you explain that ridiculous W/L record? Lol

This was a response to an earlier post about how the Pats get all the breaks at home, btw....didn't quote it properly

Patriots head coach responds to doubters and critics:

bill-belichick-nfl-buffalo-bills-new-eng

Sorry just wanted an excuse to post that picture. lmao 

Patriots head coach reaction over making yet another AFC title game:

belichick%2Blets%2Bparty%2Bmeme.PNG

Have to admit sadly he might be the most interesting head coach of all time. lmao 

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Patriots head coach responds to doubters and critics:

bill-belichick-nfl-buffalo-bills-new-eng

Sorry just wanted an excuse to post that picture. lmao 

Patriots head coach reaction over making yet another AFC title game:

belichick%2Blets%2Bparty%2Bmeme.PNG

Have to admit sadly he might be the most interesting head coach of all time. lmao 

I know we make 5 Final 4's over the last 20 seasons and I brag about that but yet they make that every season it seems like with no problem. Once Tom retires or BB retires that team will implode though. Their fans better enjoy this run while they can because these Final 4 runs and SB apps will be gone in a year or 2 IF THOSE 2 retire.

15 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know we make 5 Final 4's over the last 20 seasons and I brag about that but yet they make that every season it seems like with no problem. Once Tom retires or BB retires that team will implode though. Their fans better enjoy this run while they can because these Final 4 runs and SB apps will be gone in a year or 2 IF THOSE 2 retire.

Amen to that.  Those of us who were fans in the 60s surely do.  Seriously, though, I think people underestimate the role of the Krafts in all this.  I do not expect the team to implode post BB.  I expect his successor is already in place (Matt Patricia) and that the team will have a QB to replace Brady as well.  People always talk about BB playing chess while the rest are playing checkers, but I think the owner is doing the same.