Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chucky is back?

CR91

2 hours ago, ColtRider said:

It was reported last night on FOX 29's Philly affiliate that Sportscaster Howard Eskin received a Tweet from Jon Gruden that, "I'm not interested!", in the HCing job for the Eagles. Link to Google updates.

So many media stories now a days saying this and that, you don't know what is true anymore

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

So many media stories now a days saying this and that, you don't know what is true anymore

True. Very true. I think Gruden makes in excess of $6 million a year. If the Eagles lured him in, it'd probably take at least that. Would make him one of the Top 10 HCs in the league dollar wise.

7 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Wow. I read that he was interested in Colts and Luck. Now it looks like it was true and wants back in the NFL.

And irsay brought pagano back. Smart........Not.

He doesn't want to comeback.    You should read the whole thread first

14 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Wow. I read that he was interested in Colts and Luck. Now it looks like it was true and wants back in the NFL.

And irsay brought pagano back. Smart........Not.

So by Irsay not hiring a coach who likes the limelight better than coaching is not smart? Even if Gruden did want to coach again the Colts have limited cameras. :D

19 hours ago, ColtRider said:

True. Very true. I think Gruden makes in excess of $6 million a year. If the Eagles lured him in, it'd probably take at least that. Would make him one of the Top 10 HCs in the league dollar wise.

$6 mil...really?

He'd be crazy  to come back to coaching