Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Diego (+8) @ Denver (1-3-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cynjin said:

The Denver offense is definitely keeping the Chargers in the game.

Brock is throwing for a lot of Yards but what good does it do when you fumble and throw INT's. The Sanders fumble was on Sanders but the other 3 Turnovers are on the QB IMO. Even the tip pass wasn't good because he put way too much mustard on it. 7-6 at Half, SMH

1 minute ago, Fx Stryker said:

Another turnover and you need to switch to Peyton.

Wouldn't surprise me if that doesn't happen.  Peyton has been helping Brock on the sideline so I don't think as some have posted that Brocks problems are because of Peyton . :sigh:

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brock is throwing for a lot of Yards but what good does it do when you fumble and throw INT's. The Sanders fumble was on Sanders but the other 3 Turnovers are on the QB IMO. Even the tip pass wasn't good because he put way too much mustard on it. 7-6 at Half, SMH

I disagree that he threw the pass to Norwood too hard.  Norwood got two hands on it, it should have been a completion.  The other interception was on the right tackle getting beat so quickly.  The only one I believe to be on Brock was when he was strip sacked, he did not recognize the blitz.

5 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

I disagree that he threw the pass to Norwood too hard.  Norwood got two hands on it, it should have been a completion.  The other interception was on the right tackle getting beat so quickly.  The only one I believe to be on Brock was when he was strip sacked, he did not recognize the blitz.

Maybe? That pass had a ton of zip on it when he could've just lobbed it but the fumble is definitely on him and Denver was getting rid to score on that drive.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Maybe? That pass had a ton of zip on it when he could've just lobbed it but the fumble is definitely on him and Denver was getting rid to score on that drive.

Yeah, the score should not even be close right now, 21 or 24 - 3 at least.

Been saying since week 4 if Denver had any semblance of offense they'd be unbeatable. It truly is a feat how well the defense has played in spite of being constantly put in bad position by their offense.

Maybe someday Kubiak will get Michael Schofield off the field, because he doesn't belong in the NFL.