Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas whipped again but they're still alive

oldunclemark

So the Cowboys are 4-9 but if they win their last 3...to get to 7-9. the Eagles (6-7) lose their last 3.. to be 6-10..the Giants lose to Minnesota and Carolina but beat Philadelphia to finish 6-10 and the Redskins (6-7) lose to Dallas and the Bills but beat the Eagles to finish 7-9, Dallas would win a tiebreraker at 7-9 because they beat Washington twice.

Its simple.

The Cowboys are the all around worst team in football right now. I felt sorry for them for a while, but they've wasted so many winnable ball games unlike the Colts and others whose quarterback got hurt. Meanwhile they have Kellen Moore. I don't know how good he is but I know he can throw the ball more than 25 yards unlike the 2 glorified practice squad guys they've been playing.

2 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Somebody call Skip Bayless and tell him

I know right...Watching Skip try to use Leonardo DiCaprio's latest film "The Revenant" to justify defeating insurmountable odds as the regular season draws to close was both delusional & intriguing at the same time this morning. LOL! 

Stick a fork in Dallas Skip. They're cooked. Burned to a blackened crisp. Thank you GB. It was spectacular! 

On 12/14/2015 at 10:10 PM, oldunclemark said:

So the Cowboys are 4-9 but if they win their last 3...to get to 7-9. the Eagles (6-7) lose their last 3.. to be 6-10..the Giants lose to Minnesota and Carolina but beat Philadelphia to finish 6-10 and the Redskins (6-7) lose to Dallas and the Bills but beat the Eagles to finish 7-9, Dallas would win a tiebreraker at 7-9 because they beat Washington twice.

Its simple.

But if the Giants beat Philly, they are 7-9 too.  Likewise if Philly beats NYG, they are 7-9.  one of those two have to win.  Does Dallas have tiebreaker over NYG (they split) or Philly (split).  one of those 2 teams will be 7-9, have to.  {Eagles play Redskins and Giants last 2 games of the season.}

I actually hope Dallas makes the playoffs, because it would be so funny. 

The Giants will lose to Carolina, mark my words. That team is awful. Don't get why people hype them up.

Washington has to get past Buffalo and Philly to win the division. Impossible? Maybe not, but I certainly don't trust them. 

Philly has to get past Arizona and then beat the Giants and Skins again. I'm sure they'll lose to AZ, but I see them beating one of their two divisional foes. 

The Cowboys? They got Matt Cassell as QB. MATT CASSELL. The most underrated QB ever in the history of underrated QB's. Without him, the Patriots would have been 1-15 in 2008. Matt Cassell will make sure victory comes in 2 of 3 games, and then Jerry Jones will elevate him as the starter for next year. How dare all of you dis the great Matt Cassell! Don't you know that Dallas would have won the games that Brandon Weeden lost? These are the words of the great Jerry Jones, and so it is written. Matt Cassell will win the NFC East, it is prophecy, from Jerry almighty. 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 9:25 PM, ColtsBlueFL said:

But if the Giants beat Philly, they are 7-9 too.  Likewise if Philly beats NYG, they are 7-9.  one of those two have to win.  Does Dallas have tiebreaker over NYG (they split) or Philly (split).  one of those 2 teams will be 7-9, have to.  {Eagles play Redskins and Giants last 2 games of the season.}

I don't know

You know what makes me smile more than the Cowboys 4 picks? Watching Skip Bayless refuse to admit that Dallas is officially dead on arrival now on Monday morning on ESPN "First Take." How bout them Cowboys Skippy?! Ha! Ha!

Way to come up short Dez Bryant. The commitment to overblown hype is strong as ever Jerry Jones. Keep up the false bluster & bravado. Best o-line in football today & what did it earn your club tonight? Absolutely nuthin' man. Zip, zilch, nada...Ah Dallas, the gift that keeps on giving...

Can we finally get NFL analysts to admit that Dallas has talent on paper but their execution in clutch moments is like a hot air balloon with a huge hole in it? No consistency, no lift off, no dig down deep games where you rise above adversity & just win? Keep under achieving Dallas your squad excels at that. 

1 hour ago, Booker23 said:

Moore deserves the starting job until #9 returns, Cassel was horrid.

Hoping Dez Bryant returns to his natural play type next year, putting up 1300+ yards and 16 TDs.

Jerry Jones a few weeks ago, said that Dallas would have won all the games Weeden lost, if Matt Cassell was the starter. Therefore, I say they deserve Cassell. 

Dallas could be an awesome dominant powerhouse, if the team wasn't owned and ran by an annoying capitalist scum bag in Jerry Jones, who not even their own fans find to be likable in any way. 

3 hours ago, Bogie said:

Jerry Jones a few weeks ago, said that Dallas would have won all the games Weeden lost, if Matt Cassell was the starter. Therefore, I say they deserve Cassell. 

Dallas could be an awesome dominant powerhouse, if the team wasn't owned and ran by an annoying capitalist scum bag in Jerry Jones, who not even their own fans find to be likable in any way. 

I can't stand Jones, but the team he has assembled this year would have gone far IMO had Romo been healthy. Does not excuse his silly rants post-game but as much as we all rake him for being a terrible owner, the Cowboys are a legit contender in the NFC and may have gone to the Super Bowl last year if not for the controversial Dez catch/no catch call vs GB.