Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TNF- Vikings vs Cardinals

RockThatBlue

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is a great game so far. Nice drive here by the Vikes. Only down 10-7. They should at least tie it up, could go up 14-10?

Yeah I am trying to go to bed since I have a bad cold but I am having trouble tearing myself away from this game.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good luck NFLFan, your Vikes are on.

1 hour ago, ColtRider said:

I'll second that! :)

Thanks guys. It's halftime; so I am taking a quick break from the TNF broadcast. I told a guy selling newspapers this morning that we were going to get annihilated tonight, as our defense is decimated. Our 3 best defensive players are out (Linval Joseph, Anthony Barr,  and Harrison Smith). All of our safeties were injured. One of the starting safeties tonight, Anthony Harris, rookie from Virginia,  has been on the practice squad the whole year. He was promoted this Monday or Tuesday.  I am pleased to see that the Vike are keeping the game close. They could still get killed the second half but I am more hopeful than I have been all week. 

Enjoy the second half. :) 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks guys. It's halftime; so I am taking a quick break from the TNF broadcast. I told a guy selling newspapers this morning that we were going to get annihilated tonight, as our defense is decimated. Our 3 best defensive players are out (Linval Joseph, Anthony Barr,  and Harrison Smith). All of our safeties were injured. One of the starting safeties tonight, Anthony Harris, rookie from Virginia,  has been on the practice squad the whole year. He was promoted this Monday or Tuesday.  I am pleased to see that the Vike are keeping the game close. They could still get killed the second half but I am more hopeful than I have been all week. 

Enjoy the second half. :) 

Nice 1st Half. 10-10. Go Vikes!

1 hour ago, Bogie said:

The Cards are going to the SB this year, I'm totally bandwagonning it up for AZ to knock the Panthers out 

I actually agree with you. I have a funny feeling Arizona is going to the SB. Palmer has to stay healthy though, so far he has. I am just not sold on Carolina. My pick was GB before the season but GB isn't going to get a Bye so if you ask me today I would say Arizona.

29 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually agree with you. I have a funny feeling Arizona is going to the SB. Palmer has to stay healthy though, so far he has. I am just not sold on Carolina. My pick was GB before the season but GB isn't going to get a Bye so if you ask me today I would say Arizona.

I just love that Cardinals team. They remind me of the 2009 Saints. People nitpick their defense and often slap the "Overrated" tag on them, but they did the same thing to the Saints. They play aggressive like we used to. 

That team is hungry for success, and if they win 1 more game, they'll reach first time ever, 12 wins. They have to win the SB this year. It would be great seeing a team that's never won anything finally win it. 

3 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Tough loss for the Vikes, but nothing they should hang their head about. They played a very good Cardinals team close. I definitely think they could end up beating Green Bay and taking the NFC North. 

That is going to be an interesting game when the Vikes take on GB. Vikes showed me a lot tonight even in defeat. Hey your team and mine have some huge games coming up. This will be fun!

2 minutes ago, Bogie said:

I just love that Cardinals team. They remind me of the 2009 Saints. People nitpick their defense and often slap the "Overrated" tag on them, but they did the same thing to the Saints. They play aggressive like we used to. 

That team is hungry for success, and if they win 1 more game, they'll reach first time ever, 12 wins. They have to win the SB this year. It would be great seeing a team that's never won anything finally win it. 

They have a nice shot at winning it all. Arians is a Great Coach too.

4 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

Tough loss for the Vikes, but nothing they should hang their head about. They played a very good Cardinals team close. I definitely think they could end up beating Green Bay and taking the NFC North. 

The division is most likely over given GB plays Dallas at home this weekend which should be a win and one game lead and they still have the Vikes in GB before season's end. The way things are projecting the Vikes would be the 6th seed and have to go to GB for the WC round. That kind of stinks but who knows maybe they pull the upset.

Norv Turner was maddening last night. No reason to call that reverse from over mid-field when the game was 10-10. What a huge momentum shift. Sometimes he just gets too cute. Just hand the ball to AP!

4 hours ago, Bogie said:

I like them too. Palmer, Fitz, Arians. Just a great bunch of guys. They are a lot of fun to watch. I hope they keep winning and get the 2 seed as that should lock them up vs the Panthers with a trip to the SB on the line.

22 hours ago, Bogie said:

The Cards are going to the SB this year, I'm totally bandwagonning it up for AZ to knock the Panthers out 

No bias there from defeating New Orleans there recently eh Bogie? Just kidding buddy! Your offense still put up 1 heck of a slug fest vs Carolina man. It's just not the Saints year pal. Just like it's not really INDY's either.