Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ILB's now strength of front 7

Lawrence Owen

Through the first few games, the D-line was unquestionably our defenses best position. The line backing corp was missing assignments, over running lanes, ect.

Now that our depth is getting healthier, and DQ /Freeman have settled down, they are the strength of our front 7.  Even most of our pass rush this past game seemed to stem from them.  

DQ played lights out. Freeman covered well. and Irving spelled them efficiently.  I can actually see DQ getting AFC defensive player of the week for his performance.

I don't think they've done enough the first 10 games to make everyone feel great about them.

Remember,  Freeman went out of the game early on.     And Freeman is a playmaker who might've changed the outcome of the game.

There are more tests ahead for DQwell and Freeman.       Like this week vs. Tampa and Doug Martin.     He just rushed for 240 yards on 24 carries this weekend.

We have a big challenge on our hands.....

Just saying.....

Through the first few games, the D-line was unquestionably our defenses best position. The line backing corp was missing assignments, over running lanes, ect.

Now that our depth is getting healthier, and DQ /Freeman have settled down, they are the strength of our front 7.  Even most of our pass rush this past game seemed to stem from them.  

DQ played lights out. Freeman covered well. and Irving spelled them efficiently.  I can actually see DQ getting AFC defensive player of the week for his performance.

What you aren`t seeing is how well the front three are controlling the line of scrimmage.

Yes, Kudos.  DQ and Freeman are taking nice advantage of this the last couple games. As veterans should.

Thanks the football gods and Geathers for taking their excellent RB out Early. A game changer.

if you are going to insult a player please at least spell his name right

well my phone changes it and I could care less to change it correctly..but by all means if this is you responding to me insulting him then by all means correct this reponse as well because as we both can tell it lacks proper grammar and punctuation my friend