Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts Nation!   :)   A battle of divisional opponents tonight as the 2-7 Tennessee Titans travel southeast to Jacksonville, Florida  to play the Jacksonville Jaguars, on prime time for The NFL Network's Thursday Night Football, as both teams will impact the AFC South standings.

If the Titans win, they will tie the Jaguars with a 3-7 record, but will own the tiebreaker with their victory and be in third place.  If the Jaguars win. their record will be 4-6, and be in third place, while the Titans would be in last place in the AFC South standings.

Both teams are also introducing their new Nike 'Color Rush' game uniforms.  Titans will wear their light blue uniforms, while the Jaguars are wearing their solid gold uniforms on the field tonight.

Scattered thunderstorms along with cloudy skies is the game forecast for the 8:25PM kickoff.  NO injuries, and GO AFC South!   :fb:

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://www.nfl.com/salute

Watch Mariota tonight and you will see a rookie that is as poised as a five year vet. He is going to be real good. The majority of TV folks are picking the Jags. It does not matter to me and I am watching the game to see Mariota.

He really is a joy to watch. So far he's torn up bad defenses and struggled against good teams, especially when they bring a lot of pressure.

LOL, uniforms blinding you?? haha

As an (uuuhh-uuumm) "older" NFL fan, I really like these "Color-Rush" uniforms. I can follow the players a lot better as to what exactly each is doing. Just as SDS mentioned, you may have to adjust your contrast for older sets. Mine adjusts automatically. Plus, I really like the exacerbated colors. Looks great to me. I do like the older u-nies as well. Nothing wrong with mixing up everything from time to time.

As an (uuuhh-uuumm) "older" NFL fan, I really like these "Color-Rush" uniforms. I can follow the players a lot better as to what exactly each is doing. Just as SDS mentioned, you may have to adjust your contrast for older sets. Mine adjusts automatically. Plus, I really like the exacerbated colors. Looks great to me. I do like the older u-nies as well. Nothing wrong with mixing up everything from time to time.

Yeah I don't mind them either, what a craptastic first half so far though. 6-3 Titans. Jags still have 126 to work with and 3 Timeouts so maybe they will score. Neither team has impressed me much.

Do the Jags not trust Yeldon in the redzone? They had Robinson in most of the time at the end of the half and earlier this season they used Gerhart at the 1. I know he's a little banged up, but who takes their obvious franchise back out in the redzone?

And again...

Are all teams required to wear those hideous "Color Rush" monochrome uniforms? Whoever designed those over at Nike should be shown the door....along with their sewing machine.

Looks like a bunch of crayons playing against each other.

I actually don't mind these ones nearly as much as the ones from last week. I wonder what ours would look like.