Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers...

bap1331

Did anyone catch Julies Peppers taking the ball after Cam Newton's early leaping rushing TD, then Peppers throwing it away when Newton was asking him for the ball? Newton proceeds to chase after the ball and gives it to a young fan anyways. I thought that was awesome.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015110801/2015/REG9/packers@panthers#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000575600&tab=recap

@ 0:23

Did anyone catch Julies Peppers taking the ball after Cam Newton's early leaping rushing TD, then Peppers throwing it away when Newton was asking him for the ball? Newton proceeds to chase after the ball and gives it to a young fan anyways. I thought that was awesome.

Yeah, Newton always gives his touchdown balls to a young fan in the crowd. Even in the Superdome, he will find a young Panthers fan and give it to them. 

Packers are not as good as we thought they were....its not showing their holes...

That defense is total trash, that O-Line is total garbage and the running game is well...meh.

Their defense has been pretty decimated with injuries recently.  Last game, against the Broncos, they had like their top 4 CBs and are relying on rookies.

Not going to argue about the OL and running game, they both are not what they should be.  I feel like they should be using Starks more than Lacy right now.

Their defense has been pretty decimated with injuries recently.  Last game, against the Broncos, they had like their top 4 CBs and are relying on rookies.

Not going to argue about the OL and running game, they both are not what they should be.  I feel like they should be using Starks more than Lacy right now.

Eddie Lacy has ate Eddie Lacy... eddie-lacy-to-fat-or-not-to-fat.png

Packers have some issues but they are still the SB favorite from the NFC, IMO.

Their issues are :

• The secondary has been wiped out by injuries.  They are playing CBs that should not really be in the league.
  • Eddie Lacey misunderstood when his agent said he needed to play for a fat contract.
  • They have no reliable TE (Colts should have traded Allen to them).
  • They don't have a lot of depth at LB.

At least that what it looks like to me in the couple three games I've watched this year.