Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Study: The drunkest fan bases.

RockThatBlue

A couple of weeks ago, I was driving from Toronto to Buffalo on Sunday morning.  Canadian Bills fans in Bills jerseys were at the rest areas on their way to the game.  Pretty big fanbase.  I wonder if it's always been like that or it just started when the Bills played a game or two in Toronto.

This does not sound like a scientific study. How do you measure how drunk a fanbase is? That article does not answer how they obtained the results.

Okay that's easy (belch!!), fufffollow (hiccup!!) my algeburrrrrp!!!....

Divide susssstadium beer sales p-plus empty beer and b-b-booze bottles pulled from tailgate dumpsters p-p-plus p-p-porta p-p-potty volume on game day by total game day susssstaaadium attendance.

And therrrre's your du-d-d-drunkest fan basssszzzzz. (falls asleep on bar)

:P

Okay that's easy (belch!!), fufffollow (hiccup!!) my algeburrrrrp!!!....

Divide susssstadium beer sales p-plus empty beer and b-b-booze bottles pulled from tailgate dumpsters p-p-plus p-p-porta p-p-potty volume on game day by total game day susssstaaadium attendance.

And therrrre's your du-d-d-drunkest fan basssszzzzz. (falls asleep on bar)

:P

Lol.

This does not sound like a scientific study. How do you measure how drunk a fanbase is? That article does not answer how they obtained the results.

There's these things in the toilet, see and it's like a breathalyzer, but for pee..

That'll be some creepy technology, if they haven't gotten to it yet.

If it is the Bills I can understand why because losing 4 straight SB's would drive me to be a complete alcoholic. Imagine showing up to the same SB party every year and getting teased. I couldn't take that being a gigantic Football fan. Thank God we at least won a SB to go with our other wins. I feel for Bills fans because they had a Very Good team/borderline Great in the early 90's but never won the big one.

If it is the Bills I can understand why because losing 4 straight SB's would drive me to be a complete alcoholic. Imagine showing up to the same SB party every year and getting teased. I couldn't take that being a gigantic Football fan. Thank God we at least won a SB to go with our other wins. I feel for Bills fans because they had a Very Good team/borderline Great in the early 90's but never won the big one.

I've said this many times before. If I could give any QB a ring right now that doesn't have 1 right now, Jim Kelly would win hands down. It boggles my mind that they never won a Lombardi trophy in the 1990's. 

4 consecutive trips to the SB with nothing to show for it. Ouch man, that's a deep cut that never symbolically heals no matter how much time passes. 

My second choice, as Bogie is well aware, is Warren Moon. He never got enough love, appreciation, & respect as the fearless leader of the Houston Oilers either. A darn shame if you ask me. 

I've said this many times before. If I could give any QB a ring right now that doesn't have 1 right now, Jim Kelly would win hands down. It boggles my mind that they never won a Lombardi trophy in the 1990's. 

4 consecutive trips to the SB with nothing to show for it. Ouch man, that's a deep cut that never symbolically heals no matter how much time passes. 

My second choice, as Bogie is well aware, is Warren Moon. He never got enough love, appreciation, & respect as the fearless leader of the Houston Oilers either. A darn shame if you ask me. 

Yeah Dan Marino is another one I would choose. People just dump on him because he never won 1. Like I said at least Peyton has won 1 so we don't have to go through that.

Imagine being Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Warren Moon, Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson, and don't have 1 Ring to show for your greatness. I feel bad for Reggie Miller too and Stockton/Malone in Basketball. Imagine having a career like Stockton and Malone had and come out of that with 0 Rings. They were so great. That would just suck!